Welcome to Kit’s Kids Club! From the craft panels to Kit’s Children’s Costume Parade, we have a lot of new experiences and even more fun on offer! We are very excited to continue growing our programming for the younger generation of fans that join us each year. For the 2020 convention we want to bring an even wider variety of programming for our 14 and under attendees.
If you have an idea for something that you feel our 14 and under crowd would enjoy learning about Japan or Anime please submit your ideas through our Live Events Application and make sure to indicate that it’s a Children’s Programming event! If you would like to host a Children’s event but are struggling to come up with an idea, please consider one of the topics listed here:
- Japanese Children’s Games or Stories
- Japanese Language For Kids
- Japanese Art Project
- History of Japan for Kids
- Flora/Fauna of Japan
- Cosplay Tutorials for Kids
Kit’s Kids Club Guidelines
- Children age 14 and under may participate in the activities and events in Kit’s Kids Club.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (no more than 4 children to an adult).
- Children left unattended will be turned over to the Rosemont Police for parents to be contacted.
- Adults may assist the children they accompany with the activities they wish to participate in, but may not create their own. This is to allow for more children to participate and avoid a shortage of activities through the weekend.
- No cursing, inappropriate conversations, or rude behavior will be tolerated.
- Adults not maintaining control over the children they are accompanying will be asked to remove themselves and the children they accompany from the Live Events programming space.