Anime Central’s artist alley is where artists come to sell their artwork, commissions, and homemade crafts. We are proud to welcome artists from around the US to our convention. The artist alley will be open all three days of our convention.
Artist Alley Registration
Thank you for showing interest in the Anime Central Artist Alley at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center! It is our goal to ensure that your experience here at Anime Central is an overall successful one. Please use the below information and links to help you with the many decisions and opportunities that we offer while here at Anime Central.
Artist Alley and Exhibitor Rules
As a starting point, you should review the artist alley and exhibitor rules for Anime Central before submitting any information to us. Not only will this help you understand what to expect if selected to participate in our artist alley, it will answer most of the questions you may have about selling at our convention. Such as what can and cannot be sold.
Artist Alley Pre-Boarding
Pre-boarding is open to both new and returning artists interested in being in our alley. Artist’s will need to fill out the following pre-boarding form before the submission deadline. Anime Central will select artists by a product category lottery. From the list of submissions, we will randomly select artist to fill the available slots in each product category. A list of the product categories can be found further down this page.
Artists that are selected will receive an activation link to: choose their table placement, purchase additional badges for their studio mates, and finalize their registration. Anime Central only allows one table per studio.
- Pre-Boarding Opens: November 4, 2022
- Pre-Boarding Submission Deadline: November 24, 2022
- Selected Artists will be Notified: Early 2023
Applications are Closed
How Much is an Artist Alley Table
Artist Alley Booth
Membership Badges for your studio mates may be purchased at any time through the Exhibitor Services Center. No Membership Badge will be mailed / sent in the Mail to your place of residence, if you are in the Artist Alley, so please DO NOT request mailing if you will be in the Artist Alley. Membership badges for Artist Alley participants are picked up at the event, during check/move-in. They are picked up all at once, including the Studiomate’s Membership Badge(s) and the Lead Artist’s Membership Badge.
Artist Lottery by Product Category
As part of our artist lottery, we look at the following product categories. From this list, we will randomly pick from the list of artist submissions in the Lottery to fill the available slots, who intend to sell a product from that category.
- Bead Sprites
- Costumes / Wearables / Chainmail
- Fabric / Sculptures / Plush
- Fabric / Sculptures / Plush
- Found Item Or Mixed Media Sculptures
- Jewelry / Key Chains / Magnets
- Other / Unique
- Published Book/Writings
- Soaps / Candles / Use-ables (nothing digestible)
- Traditional Art
Exhibiting Space Rights
- You can set up your own displays, using electric tools, if required.
- You may hire exposition service labor through the exposition services center to build your booth for booth set-up, but you are able to do all the work within your booth(s) if you chose to do so.
- You can load and unload privately owned vehicles (automobiles and small utility vehicles) at your booth.
- You may even bring food into the facility for personal consumption and/or employee consumption, but you may not distribute it to anyone else.
- You may order electricity privately through the exposition services center.
If we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact a team member of the ACen Exhibit Space Department using email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at Anime Central!