Anime Central Forums
bunnychandmg

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

Name/Nickname: Annie

Favorite Anime(s): Chobits,my little sister can't be this cute,Kannazuki no Miko,cowboy bebop etc

Least Favorite: Naruto,Bleach, Pokemon,School Days, DragonBall Z and Inuyasha

My personality type: I have weird sense of humor, I'm pretty shy when you first meet people and I'm friendly and sweet and caring and i love to hug and lick.

How you may contact me: Pm me on here

A talent that i have: I love to cook

My Tastes (Movies, music, books, ect.):

movies that i like are

saving private Ryan,

Green Mile,

7 pounds,

Death Race,

the expendables

Inception

Many more

I don't like horror movies

Books: I love to read about everything and anything i can get my hands on.

Music: I love the following music

Thrash

Heavy metal

80's thrash

Japanese Pop/Rock

Classical

Interested in: Someone who loves anime and easy to talk to and they won't lie to me or try to trick me.

I'M NOT LOOKING TO DATE ANYONE, I'M JUST LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP AND NOTHING MORE!!!

Edited by animeforever

TekoMuto   

Interested in: Someone who loves anime and easy to talk to and they won't lie to me or try to trick me.

and won't give you up

letchu down

turn around

and desert you

Kasin   

wrong thread...go to chit chat.

and did teko just slightly rick roll us?

Edited by Kasin

Name(or name you will answer to): Jason, Darkened, Darkie, Schmuhli, Crazy Jay, Psycho Jay, there are most likely more but you know ... aliases ... hard to keep track of

REAL LOCATION: Greater Milwaukee area

Favorite anime: don't really have a favorite depends on the mood

least favorite anime: don't really tend to have a least I pretty much just keep away from animes I don't like

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: good question ... good question give me a line and I'll let you know

how we can contact you if interested: IM or PM

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!): I'm fairly good at travel (I work for a airline so flying is free making getting around easy), Zombie survival/extermination,

a SMALL bio about yourself: i'll get back to this

TekoMuto   

Name(or name you will answer to): Jason, Darkened, Darkie, Schmuhli, Crazy Jay, Psycho Jay, there are most likely more but you know ... aliases ... hard to keep track of

REAL LOCATION: Greater Milwaukee area

Favorite anime: don't really have a favorite depends on the mood

least favorite anime: don't really tend to have a least I pretty much just keep away from animes I don't like

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: good question ... good question give me a line and I'll let you know

how we can contact you if interested: IM or PM

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!): I'm fairly good at travel (I work for a airline so flying is free making getting around easy), Zombie survival/extermination,

a SMALL bio about yourself: i'll get back to this

*rapes*

TekoMuto   

*rapes*

*nudifies xenoblade, greases him up and slides him down a shopping isle with VD carrying tekopoo for his pathetic attempt at hug*

name(or name you will answer to): Becky or BECK-AAYYYYY

REAL LOCATION: Mendota, Ill

Favorite anime: Hmm, not sure. More of a Manga/ video game person

least favorite anime: anything overly annoying.

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Well, I'm tall. Can you put up with that? :D I'm goofy, but I can be serious. So anyone who can put up with me and someone who is fun is perfect for me.

how we can contact you if interested: here. I'm an open person. or my facebook.

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I speak a little German, play clarinet, and like to do interpretive dances to ridiculous songs.

a SMALL bio about yourself: Biology. Nature. outdoors. hiking. life. fun. laughing. music.

anything else: YO BRO.

name(or name you will answer to): Becky or BECK-AAYYYYY

REAL LOCATION: Mendota, Ill

Favorite anime: Hmm, not sure. More of a Manga/ video game person

least favorite anime: anything overly annoying.

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Well, I'm tall. Can you put up with that? :D I'm goofy, but I can be serious. So anyone who can put up with me and someone who is fun is perfect for me.

how we can contact you if interested: here. I'm an open person. or my facebook.

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I speak a little German, play clarinet, and like to do interpretive dances to ridiculous songs.

a SMALL bio about yourself: Biology. Nature. outdoors. hiking. life. fun. laughing. music.

anything else: YO BRO.

~applause~ thank you for bringing sanity back but I doubt it will last long @.@

name(or name you will answer to): Flex

REAL LOCATION: Appleton, Wisconsin <--> Valparaiso, IN

Favorite anime: Gantz/Claymore (cant decide)

least favorite anime: Love Hina

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : I'm open with the gender section. I demand an open mind and conscience. Someone responsible and driven to accomplish their life goals. The person has to be open to dancing and consuming alcohol.

how we can contact you if interested: check my profile yo

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I'm an incredible rapper and I don't need to write anything down (freestyler)

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm an enigma and also a series of contradictions to myself unless you are enlightened enough to understand things on a higher plane of logic. I'm mildly sadistic, and plenty overconfident. I like to listen more than talk because I prefer to learn about situations before voicing an opinion. I think the only way to always be right is to always take both sides of an argument. My life is Project Freestyle.... i'll just copy and paste ****Project Freestyle is a mass gathering of individual talents well packaged and advertised to generate revenue for each artist and combine each artists talent so that all of the members of the group can be successful. There are so many talents that go to waste because people give up on their dreams or talents because they need to make money. I want to create something that will give those people a place to go and guidance for how to use their talents. This isn't just a gathering of artists, this is a community of enlightened people who can share ideas and opinions without breaking out into war. This is a group of people who can disagree and come to reasonable solutions. This is evolution of creativity at its best. Join the movement @ www.projectfreestyle.webs.com

anything else: I'm really busy most of the time with work/Project Freestyle. I don't hold hands while moving... its really rude/obtrusive to the people behind you and you take up too much space >.> ( logical )