Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShiroXIX

Found room!

ShiroXIX   

Hello, I am looking for a room at the  Hyatt, Hilton, Embassy, Double Tree, or Crowne Plaza. I am looking to stay Thursday through Sunday.

I am 30 years old, a cosplayer, a big D&D nerd, and LGBT (transmasculine). I would prefer rooming with people who are LGBT friendly as I am very tired of being mis-gendered every convention I go to. I am a quiet individual who does not smoke, drink, or party. I would prefer a group who feels similarly, but don't really mind as long as nobody minds me sleeping in the corner while you drink. Due to several ailments, I require a bed or couch to sleep on but don't mind sharing at all. I do not snore. I cosplay and attend the raves and would only really use the room to store my things, change, and sleep. As always, I would be happy to provide sodas, chips, and stuff to make sandwiches.

I can stay at the farther hotels if need be, but would be looking for lower prices for them, as my ailments make those walks a little more difficult. Please message me if interested. Thank you so much for your time! 

Edited by ShiroXIX