Anime Central Forums
Unit736

Hi Everyone!

Unit736   

Er, not quite sure how to make this same formal and still hit off an introduction, so I'll try my best here!

Before we begin, I prefer being called Unit, Lizzy, or Survi in person, OR the character you see me cosplaying as~

The last time I went to ACen was just about 4 years ago. While it was fun, it was actually a terrible experience if you got rid of the enjoyment because I hadn't been informed of ANYTHING by my boyfriend at the time. I was mistaken for being 18+ when I was only near 15 then, and didn't even have any ID on me. Then came finding out my ex ditched our cosplay idea (Yuno/Yuki) to match with a girl he was cheating on me with instead (Dark Link/Zelda, but she had Elsa coloring). 

Edit: Just remembered what the Zelda coloring was!

With that being said, I wanted to give myself a chance to possibly go to ACen every year. I enjoyed seeing people, especially those that were really nice to me and helped me around the place! So, why not redeem myself this upcoming convention weekend?

Cosplays I've done before:

-OC that isn't complete yet but I still wear it from time to time outside of conventions

-Yuno Gasai (Mass Murder edition, aka black dress)

-A humanoid deer OC in public outside of conventions

What I'm going to ACen this year as: Mami Tomoe (possibly the whole weekend unless the other cosplays are assembled)!

My hobbies: I draw quite a lot, actually, though I've never mustered up the courage to keep a Tumblr account for over a month after opening up requests. I'm very shy about accepting commissions up front, but I have preferred those online for games over requests due to a traumatic experience in the past. I'm nowhere near being a professional though!

Games I play/have played: 

Gaia Online, Onigiri, Elsword, Dragon's Nest, Just Dance (I have unlimited with 2k18 right now!), and more! I know, I'm not much of a gamer. ;;

Sorry that this was super long, I get very carried away easily. I'm also looking for con friends because while I'm okay with going alone, I'd like some people to walk around with and enjoy ACen more!

Edited by Unit736

Welcome to the forums and welcome back to ACen. I hope you have a much better experience than your last time. Lots really cool and fun things to do

Unit736   
Just now, magishine said:

Welcome to the forums and welcome back to ACen. I hope you have a much better experience than your last time. Lots really cool and fun things to do

Thanks! I'm super excited to go this year