Anime Central Forums
FFRPGFAN

Space Available at the Embassy Suites

FFRPGFAN   

I currently have a room reserved at the Embassy Suites for Thursday night thru Sunday morning. I am checking to see if anyone may be looking for a place to stay for the convention. It is a king room with a pull out couch for a second bed. The hotel room has a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker as well. There is also a daily morning breakfast included with the room.

Right now I am assuming that there will be 4 people in the room for pricing. Room cost per person would be $175 each max for Thursday afternoon thru Sunday morning.

The hotel has a parking garage. I have not checked to see what the parking costs are yet, but I am also wiling to help on that front with some carpooling if someone intends to head there on Thursday and isn't too far out of the way.

Please reply or message if you'd like to discuss further. Thank you.

Current Room Availability: 2 people confirmed, 1 spot completely open as of 4/17/18.

Room is now closed.

Edited by FFRPGFAN

FFRPGFAN   

Yes, there is still space available. Right now the only confirmed person is myself. I have one other who has asked, but not confirmed yet.

FFRPGFAN   
5 minutes ago, Hatatta said:

If there is a still room for a person, I'm interested in a spot in the room. 

Right now there is still space available. You are the third person thus far to ask, but no one has confirmed anything yet.

FFRPGFAN   

If you would like a spot, please send me a message so I can add additional details.

4 minutes ago, Retro Gear said:

I'm very interested and would like to put my name down for a spot. please let me know the process in order to secure a place.

Right now you are the fourth person to ask. If someone either doesn't get back to me in a timely manner or drops out, I can let you know.

Just now, FFRPGFAN said:

If you would like a spot, please send me a message so I can add additional details.

Right now you are the fourth person to ask. If someone either doesn't get back to me in a timely manner or drops out, I can let you know.

Thank you

FFRRGFAN, I have already been confirmed a room with another group, thank you regardless for getting back to me. Good luck with your search and see you @ ACen (^_^)

FFRPGFAN   
11 hours ago, Retro Gear said:

FFRRGFAN, I have already been confirmed a room with another group, thank you regardless for getting back to me. Good luck with your search and see you @ ACen (^_^)

Understood. Thanks for letting me know.

For those still looking I have updated the status of the room availability.

FFRPGFAN   
4 hours ago, kiraoursavior said:

I'll give you 50 to just stay Thursday night

I will keep that in mind, but I am offering first to people intending to stay more than just one night in the room out of fairness.

FFRPGFAN   
5 hours ago, KatRayne said:

I might be interested if I can’t find people to fill my room. Otherwise I will have to not go. Do you still have space?

I still have one spot left at this time for the room.

FFRPGFAN   
On 5/1/2018 at 11:43 PM, Dntrip said:

I’m interested if still available 

Someone asked me before you, and I am still waiting to hear back for confirmation. I've given them till Friday this week to get back to me.