Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GITS SAC Motoko

Pokémon GO! for all things PoGo

Anyone here still play? I know the initial hype has died down, but the game has definitely come back in a way with the growing popularity of raids, the need to get an EX pass, and releasing of further generations. We're on Hoenn now, but waiting for the last batch to release. What team are you? Level? What are your top mons, what are you most proud of? Catch anything good lately or have a cool AR Shot? What do you think of AR+? This thread is for all things Pokemon GO!

I'm Team Instinct, level 33, but getting there! My goal is 35 by the end of summer! Took a hiatus to play Sun/Moon, and now I'm back! :) I'd probably be 40 if I didn't stop, lol.

Edited by GITS SAC Motoko

Yep I'm still playing. I'm also on the best Team out there, Team Instinct. My top team is my Ttar, Zapdos, Blastoise, Groudon, Dragonite, and Blissey. I haven't caught anything good recently but I'm hoping to get out this weekend and catch Kyogre and get ready for Raquayza. I don't really have an opinion on AR+ because I'm on Android and it's not available on my platform yet but I think it looks cool. I hoping to head up to Chicago next month and do some Pokemon hunting with one of my best friends