Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
magishine

What anime are you looking forward to? 2018 edition

So let's talk about the subject that binds us all together. Anime. So many great animes coming (or have already started) this year. I know people are looking forward to the 3rd season of Attack on Titan. For me, I can't wait for Fate/Extra Last Encore because FATE!!!!!! what about all you?

JujuFox   

Here's my winter list: 

Overlord 2 

Darling in the Franxx

Laid Back Camp

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens  

Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles

Devilman Crybaby

I know there's other anime coming out this year, but I'm taking it one season at a time. Off the top I can think of a few like One Punch Man 2, Gun Gale Online(I think), Food Wars 4.

Right now I'm only watching Ito Junji Collection and CardCaptor Sakura Clear Card. I'm hesitantly going into Märchen Mädchen, but am a little put off by the fanservice already (mostly because I'm tired of it? not that i'm bothered by it, if that makes sense) I want to watch Koi wa Ameagari no You ni. And that's it for this season atm.

As for the rest of the year? According to livechart - bokuaca s3, devil's line, golden kamuy, and piano no mori (yess finally a series it deserves),

To be honest, I'm not an avid reader of the magazines of upcoming animes so I don't really know what all is coming out other than Season 3 of Attack on Titan...although since I read the manga and my family watches the anime, I'm eager for it so I can finally stop shutting up about everything that's going to happen.

I'm looking forward to that new OVA of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, if that counts. And that new GITS incarnation, but I'm not sure when that's releasing. All we know is that it's just in talks and that it's going to happen.