Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Greetings everyone,

I have submitted to do the Steven Universe Cosplay Gathering for Anime Central 2018. I hope that the weather this year is much better than it was last year (I ran the Friday shoot). Regardless, we had an excellent shoot last year and I hope to see even more of you lovely people this year. Not a whole lot of new characters since the last shoot, but I do hope we'll see some of the homeworld Gems and Emerald. We shall see. I'll be making a Facebook Event Page for the gathering as soon as it is confirmed that I am the one running it

Hey Guys. We've got our date and time. Just waiting to find out where our shoot is. In the meantime, please check out our event page for the shoot and make sure you tell any of your friends cosplaying as any of the residents of Beach City (Gem and Human alike) to check it out too.

Steven Universe Photoshoot

With the release of the Guidebook app, we now know where our photoshoot is. We are at Location 6 which is located in front of Artist Alley. While I am not thrilled we didn't get the Docks this year, we will do our best with our location.

So again. We are at Location 6 on Saturday, May 19th at 4:30pm