Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShiroXIX

Did you see a small Elf boy? (Taako and Link)

ShiroXIX   

Hey everyone, I'm Andy and I look like this:

18556168_10154595185018133_7811520809042398639_n.jpg?oh=0618ed94da4aa2814d392de3c0528fcf&oe=59C26CF9

To everyone who complimented me or stopped me to comment on my costumes or took my picture, I love you all! I'm here looking for any of the following:

The Zelda I took a selfie with outside of registration right when I first came into the hall dressed as Link. You made me so happy! You were my first interaction with anyone in that costume.

The guy in all pink with the Pink Beard who stopped me at the back of the dealers hall when I was dressed as Taako who was new to TAZ but super stoked about seeing Taako. I love you and hope you enjoy the rest of the show and maybe cosplay in the future!

The Kamina I tapped on the shoulder who shouted “Oh my god, you’re a BEAUTIFUL Link!!!†It was the best compliment I heard all weekend.

The person who said “You’re the only Link I’ve seen who had their hair on point†like… bless?

Sitting with a bunch of Links before the Zelda photoshoot (a Chain of Links!) and just shooting the crap for about an hour beforehand. If any of y’all see this hmu. Especially Spencer, what up my dude?

The guy who was attending his first convention ever and first rave ever in the red jacket who partied with me all night at Synergy and was just so very screwing sweet! I think you told me your name and I don’t remember </3 I’m so sorry!

The dude dressed in all white and a kind of safari get up (probably a Jojo character??) who danced at/with me all night and offered to get me ice when I twisted my ankle.

The guy with Viserys Targaryen hair who danced with me ridiculously to the remix of Born to Make History that Amaya played at the Soap Bubble.

The MANY MANY other Taakos that I met throughout the weekend, especially those that showed up to the Hyatt early for the photoshoot and sat around chatting with me beforehand!

I’m sure there are other people I spoke to or partied with. If you saw me or wanted to connect, lemme know! I had so much fun and am exhausted, but already excited about next year! Thanks for making this weekend amazing!