Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EternalSailorMoon

Driving from Minneapolis to ACen!

Hey, y'all! I'm driving down from the Twin Cities on the Thursday before ACen. I'm going to my parent's house around the con for the night, but would drop you off in Rosemont probably in the early evening. I'm driving back up sometime on Sunday afternoon. Gas would be about $30 for the trip! Hit me up if you wanna share a ride.

EDIT: I can pick you up on my way, too, map posted below of the route I'll be taking.

Edited by EternalSailorMoon

Sorry to bother you again for the second time. (I apologize) But what is your path. I'm looking for a ride if possible and may or may not be on the way.

Not a bother at all, no need to apologize!

Here's a rough map of the way I'll be taking, give or take that last bit there. I can also go a little out of my way if you're close to any of the route.

1zpqikj.jpg

Edited by EternalSailorMoon

Here's a rough map of the way I'll be taking, give or take that last bit there. I can also go a little out of my way if you're close to any of the route.

All right. And that's what I thought the route you would be taking. Unfortunately, I am a bit out of the way (South of Dubuque.) so it won't work. Thank you for letting me know though!