Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kawaii Captain

Vayne Cosplay Arrows

HELP I ONLY HAVE LIKE 3 WEEKS AHHH!

K so. My Vayne cosplay has been... retired for quite some time now. Decided to bring it back! NEWLY IMPROVED!

http://i.imgur.com/I6GVfd8.jpg this was it like in 2014

SO BASICALLY WHAT I DID TO IMPROVE:

Get a wig.

trim the chestpiece a bit

AND WHAT I STILL NEED TO IMPROVE/ WHAT I AM ASKING

how tf should i make those damn arrows on her chest piece bib thing? Been procrastinating all the time ;~;

and worbla aint cheap

HALP

HELP I ONLY HAVE LIKE 3 WEEKS AHHH!

K so. My Vayne cosplay has been... retired for quite some time now. Decided to bring it back! NEWLY IMPROVED!

http://i.imgur.com/I6GVfd8.jpg this was it like in 2014

SO BASICALLY WHAT I DID TO IMPROVE:

Get a wig.

trim the chestpiece a bit

AND WHAT I STILL NEED TO IMPROVE/ WHAT I AM ASKING

how tf should i make those damn arrows on her chest piece bib thing? Been procrastinating all the time ;~;

and worbla aint cheap

HALP

Wonderflex is a cheaper/better option than worbla (it's about half the price and the only difference between it and worbla is that it has a mesh backing which is great because you don't need to do the whole sandwhiching between foam thing, and it's removable).

If you're really crunched for time and on a budget, user the thicker foam sheets from your local hobby store, double them up, and cut them into the general shape, and use a dremel and/or soldering iron to give it a little dimension. Then add a few coats of watered down white school glue to seal it and then spray paint it.

Hope this helps!

Wonderflex is a cheaper/better option than worbla (it's about half the price and the only difference between it and worbla is that it has a mesh backing which is great because you don't need to do the whole sandwhiching between foam thing, and it's removable).

If you're really crunched for time and on a budget, user the thicker foam sheets from your local hobby store, double them up, and cut them into the general shape, and use a dremel and/or soldering iron to give it a little dimension. Then add a few coats of watered down white school glue to seal it and then spray paint it.

Hope this helps!

oh thanks so much!