Anime Central Forums
rinplup

I'm new and I need friends!

rinplup   

Just as the title says, I'm new! And I don't know anyone and I'd like to change that :)/>

I guess my op 3 fandoms would be Love Live, Fire Emblem, and Professor Layton. Being that I've never been to ACen I would love to have someone to either hang out for a bit or at least show me around. So, hi everyone! Nice to meet you :)/>

Edited by rinplup

Welcome to the forums! Here have a cookie *hands cookie*

These days the forums here are a bit of a ghost town but there's still a few people kicking around in here from time to time

A friend of mine pretty much had to force me to watch Love Live and I loved it. My personal fave is Maki. Who's yours?

I hope you enjoy your time here and at ACen. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat. I've been going to ACen now for 9 years so I know my way around pretty well and would be happy to give pointers

rinplup   

Yeah I was looking at some of the last post dates for other topics and they're like... from a year ago lol. Oh well, I got one response at least! Unfortunately the coscom ACen board is also slow rn too, but that sort of makes sense at least. I don't see them pick up until the con is only a month or two away.

I actually got in LL from SIF first. I saw one of my friend playing it so I decided to try it. It wasn't until like 6 months later I even found out there was an anime and concerts. Oops. My favorite is Kotori. She was the initial card I picked and I've best stuck with her since <3

Also, woo for Fate/Zero! One of my friends got me to watch it recently. I want to cosplay something from it, but I'm not sure what yet. I might do Irisviel because my friend cosplays Saber.

Slightly creepy question, but, do you go on any other sites where it would be easier to stay in touch/contact you if I need to?

infymys   

Fate and LL. Tow of my favorite fandoms even though the pair together sound kind of odd.

I've cosplayed a Fate character at every ACen I've attended but won't be doing it for 2017 but you never know, things can change.

As for Love Live, I'm a huge fan of the edgelord herself, Nico. Maki is a close second with Yohane from Aquors coming in third.

And welcome to the forums even though it's kind of dead for now. They do tend to pick up around March or so.

Next year will be my 7th ACen so reach out via PM (if it works in the forums) if you feel inclined to do so and I'd be happy supply some company over convention weekend.

Side note: Noticed that you're from Baltimore. I was at Otakon this year and if you also attended, there may be a slight chance you'd have seen me as Haseo (2nd form) or Nakigitsune during the con.

rinplup   

Nico has got some incredibly cute card, but voice-wise and personality-wise I'm not a huge fan. I don't dislike her though! She's just kind of there for me though lol.

Thank you for the welcome! I guess after this post dies off I'll come back in March and have a look around.

My twitter, tumblr, and instagram all have the same u/n here (rinplup) so if PMing doesn't work I can be reached by any of those. And yes, more company! At cons I've been to before I don't mind being on my own so much but at new ones it's a little different, you know?

I did go to Otakon! However I'm not super familiar with either of those fandoms. However one of my friends love .hack so I'll have to ask her if she saw you. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Slightly creepy question, but, do you go on any other sites where it would be easier to stay in touch/contact you if I need to?

Yes I'm on quite a few websites. Which would be easier for you?

Hi! Welcome to the mostly dead ACen forums!

It's awesome to see another person who like Fire Emblem! More people need to get into it, it's such a great game series.

Also, Rin is best girl.

rinplup   

Yes I'm on quite a few websites. Which would be easier for you?

Pretty much any of the ones I listed in my previous post! I get on tumblr the most but I get notifications for twitter so it's not like I wouldn't ever see something if you messaged me, or tagged me. tumblr mobile doesn't always notify me...

Hi! Welcome to the mostly dead ACen forums!

It's awesome to see another person who like Fire Emblem! More people need to get into it, it's such a great game series.

Also, Rin is best girl.

Ah, yes! Sadly I've only played FE8, FE13, and FE14. I tried to play FE4 but the version I had had sme very odd translations and I quit like 2 chapters in. I do love Rin, she's adorable! And so under-appreciated I feel :(

Ah, yes! Sadly I've only played FE8, FE13, and FE14. I tried to play FE4 but the version I had had sme very odd translations and I quit like 2 chapters in. I do love Rin, she's adorable! And so under-appreciated I feel :(/>/>

You really need to play fe7, it's probably the best game in the series. I think it's around $9 on the Wii U eShop, so you should really check it out!

I think I've played (or at least attempted) every fe game except the famicom ones and new mystery of the emblem.

Also, I was able to idolized the Wedding Rin card and I was so happy, I nearly cried.

rinplup   

You really need to play fe7, it's probably the best game in the series. I think it's around $9 on the Wii U eShop, so you should really check it out!

I think I've played (or at least attempted) every fe game except the famicom ones and new mystery of the emblem.

Also, I was able to idolized the Wedding Rin card and I was so happy, I nearly cried.

Ahhh, I don't have a Wii U. Is it in the 3DS shop? I want to play the Tellus(sp?) games but I don't have the right system or feel like dropping all that money on a hard copy.

Oh I think I had that Rin at one point, but I sold her since she's a healer lol. I have wedding Pana though! She's adorable! A week ago I sold 3 URs to get snowy mountain Kotori because legit all I wanted was a Kotori UR and I think I've done like 15 scouts in Printempts only boxes now. And then 2 days later I scouted in the current pick up box and wow guess who came home ;~;. I could still have those URs... But Snow Mountain Kotori is adorable, so...