Anime Central Forums
Aries

Hello Hello!

Aries   

Hiya! I'm Aries and I've been to ACen once back in 2015. I had a total blast there and can't wait to come back for 2017! It'll be my graduation year and the first time I'll be allowed into the 18+ panels! :clap: (Even if it's not all that amazing, I'm still super stoked).

I've cosplayed since I was 12, and am currently 17. My currents two fandoms are Overwatch and Love Live!

I plan on attending Anime Iowa and Anime ZAP before next ACen, and am super stoked! I enjoy exercising, singing, playing video games, online shopping, and making blog reviews.

I hope everyone has a great day!! :heart:

Hiya! I'm Aries and I've been to ACen once back in 2015. I had a total blast there and can't wait to come back for 2017! It'll be my graduation year and the first time I'll be allowed into the 18+ panels! clap.gif (Even if it's not all that amazing, I'm still super stoked).

I've cosplayed since I was 12, and am currently 17. My currents two fandoms are Overwatch and Love Live!

I plan on attending Anime Iowa and Anime ZAP before next ACen, and am super stoked! I enjoy exercising, singing, playing video games, online shopping, and making blog reviews.

I hope everyone has a great day!! heart2.gif

Welcome [back] to the insanity that is the ACen forums! haha. It's more active around here closer to ACen itself (and somewhat afterwards too for con feedback etc) but yeah. Don't be shy and post away! I've been going to ACen every year since 2012. Feel free to ask me or anyone else anything you want about the con! Happy Graduation coming up! :)