Anime Central Forums
S1NN3R

Annual (All Ages) Forum Meet and Greet 2016

Interested?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys want a Meet and Greet this year?

• NO
    • Yes, Thursday @ 5pm
    • Yes, Thursday @ 7pm
    • It's time has passed...

S1NN3R   

Over the years on Thursday Night before the con we've had our Annual (All Ages) Forum Meet and Greet in the Hyatt just behind the elevators. The person who usually sets this up has prior plans and has stepped aside. I'm trying to gage if it's something people feel strongly about and will attend. If there is a strong response, I'm willing to set things in motion.

Edited by S1NN3R

S1NN3R   

If someone wants to make a Facebook page, they're more than welcome to. For work reasons, I do not have Facebook so that ball is in someone else's court. It does seem like people want to meet so we will. Wednesday night will be the cut off, say 8pm central, and the original post will be updated then.

If someone does make a FB page, have a link so they can chime in on the meet time.

If someone wants to make a Facebook page, they're more than welcome to. For work reasons, I do not have Facebook so that ball is in someone else's court. It does seem like people want to meet so we will. Wednesday night will be the cut off, say 8pm central, and the original post will be updated then.

If someone does make a FB page, have a link so they can chime in on the meet time.

Do what I did and use an alias.

-JUNK-   

Whhaaaaat totally forgot about this place until Junk made mention of this. CRAY!

=3

Also bumping for Justice!!

kahad   

Let's try again next year. This time, try making the post and Facebook page earlier. Maybe September. Or maybe make them the Monday after the con.

rondo   

It's more of a challenge now. The forums have essentially gone extinct and you may not want the masses of a facebook group showing up. I was just slightly late myself.