Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GamerChikX3

Can't remember the name of the restaurant! >.<

OK! So, my buddies and I went to a restaurant, and decided that we should make it a tradition to eat here every time we come to ACen. Problem is, it's been a long time, and I can't remember the name or the location of the place ( they drove, I don't pay attention). It was a sushi place, and they had it to where you paid by the price of the plate. Certain colors were like 2.50, others were like 3.50, etc etc, and they would have it on an assembly line, and you just picked it out when it came by. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF IT?!?!?! IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!

JujuFox   

I've been to both their locations. The one out in Elgin is super nice because it's a standalone building.

Now if you're heading out that way anyway and want the best ramen of your life go to Ramen Misoya, but go on the off hours or you'll never get in. And if you can't get in there go to Mitsuwa(Japanese grocery store with food court and a book store) and be overwhelmed with more Japanese food than you could ever imagine. The're all next to each other in the area where Golf/Algonquin/Arlington Heights roads meet.