Anime Central Forums
B0X0R

Hello, I'm B0X0R, and I don't watch a lot of anime.

B0X0R   

Is it just me, or do these forums seem a little... What's the word I'm looking for? Oh right! Out of date. Barring that, hello. I'm B0X0R, and I'm a host on a podcast. Given that I don't watch a lot of anime, I have decided to go on something that you might call an endurance run. I'm going to let you decide which anime for me to watch, and I'm going to try my hardest to watch as many episodes as I can before I simply tap out and call it quits. Keep in mind that I'm most likely going to pick the first suggestion that I'm given. With that out of the way, it was very nice to meet you.

The forums seem out of date because the next ACen is over 6 months away so not many people are super active. Also, I think you should watch Gintama. It's subbed only but at least there are less episodes than Bleach.

If you like comedy/slice of life I'd recommend Himouto Umaru-chan (12 eps), Azumanga Daioh (26 eps) Lucky Star (26 eps) or Minami-ke (24 or so eps but 3 seasons).

Edited by Shiggitay

I'm a sucker for the classics. Ninja Scroll, Witch Hunter Robin, Death Note, Inuyasha, Fist of the North Star...and that's just off the top of my head.

Ghost in the Shell! How could I have forgotten that?!?