Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OniCourseMusha

Hi this is Craig aka Brain Age Guy Cosplay

Hi! This is Craig! I'm also known as cosplaying Brain Age on day 0 and then focused on cosplaying Master Hand and Crazy Hand cosplay from Smash Bros and did Tuxedo Totoro being so lively. I had a great at the con that I'm willing to hopefully come back again next year depending on my budget! It was an amazing experience that I hope to push my next cosplay harder for new ideas! I had fun meeting other people and had a blast at the Prom event! Made it worth it! I do watch Anime here and there but I'm mostly a gamer since I enjoy playing Music Game and other unique games. I also enjoy social dancing such as Ballroom Dancing and Swing Dancing if you saw my Tuxedo Totoro at the Prom!

If you like to check out more what I do and have facebook check out my page www.facebook.com/brainagecosplay

Nonono! I'm not here to get more likes. I wanted to connect with people and learn about different culture at con scenes and other places and I can tell you mine if you're welcome to check it out if my page to your liking! I'm planning on wanting to do a panel about traveling to different anime cons in the US and my word of advice of how to pull it off. I also do reviews of formal dance/ball at other cons group https://www.facebook.com/groups/537475112994658/ which I did a review on the ACen Prom this year. Hope you'll enjoy and I'm looking forward to get to know all of you!