Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KrazerKap

Favorite Anime Quotes

So everybody has their favorite animes and mangas. What I was wondering was out of all of the shows and mangas you have watched/read, what are some of your favorite quotes? I have a few, so I will share some of mine.

Chimp: NAGASUMI!!!

Nagasumi: Can I help you, Chimp?

Chimp: Only yesterday, you were talking about how big a fan you were of hers! And then today, she just miraculously appears at our school? Aaaghhh! What, did you stumble across some sort of magic lamp? Or maybe you gathered the seven Dragonballs or something?

-- A scene from My Bride is a Mermaid, Episode 7

"You're all so anxious to die, aren't you? Well all you had to do was ASK!" -- Super Perfect Cell, Dragonball Z

Fantasia   

Kamina: "Who the hell do you think I am?"

I am going to be sports anime trash here.

Tobio (to Hinata): "You're the best when I'm around!"

"Who's the bigger dummy? the one or the one who listens to the dummy?" - Meowth xD (the only one I've got memorized and didn't have to look up haha)

Meowth actually has a few shining moments...both him and Mewtwo were great in the first movie

"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... well, who knows." - Meowth

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo