Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
unnamed

Hi there, staying at the Hyatt Regency

unnamed   

Edit: 05/07/15

As per the sage advice of Admin C2Queen, I have modified my Post so it is more clear. Thank you C2Queen:

Hey everyone,

This is my First post here on these forums and my Second time attending ACen! I'm really excited to see and partake in all the activities I didn't partake in last year.

Anyhow, I miraculously managed to land a room at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare during the ACen weekend. I am part of a Chicago Anime Meetup Group and am currently splitting the room with one other person from my group. However, I am making the room available for One, or Two, ACen-going folk who want to split even more.

So THREE to FOUR PEOPLE TOTAL for the room.

If THREE people, the room will cost $173, Per Person.

If FOUR people, the room will cost $130, Per Person.

I have the room for Friday (May 15) and Saturday (May 16), checking out on Sunday (May 17th) unless we all agree to extend.

If you're interested please send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

-Ry

Edited by unnamed

C2Queen   

Thanks for the heads up, your post is fine. I moved your other topic about rooming information to the room-mate zone thread. I would edit your topic there about pricing, etc. Also be sure to take a look at this topic that explains the rules of posting in the room-mate zone thread and gives you helpful tips on what to post about and what is & isn't allowed.

I would edit your post you made to mention how much it would directly cost someone to room with you. Such as "this is the price if we have 3 people in the room" and "this is the price if we end up getting 4" It'll make people more willing to come to you. People will probably ask you for a direct price rather than doing the math of splitting the total 3 or 4 ways. Rooming at the Hyatt is a whole different experience, you feel more involved with what's going on and it's really convenient walking & event wise. You're going to love it. As long as you booked the right Hyatt, which is Hyatt Regency O'Hare. Because I believe there is another Hyatt a few miles away. Also, welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay and have an even more awesome ACen than the last! ^^ If you ever need help with anything feel free to talk to one of us moderators.

unnamed   

Thanks for the heads up, your post is fine. I moved your other topic about rooming information to the room-mate zone thread. I would edit your topic there about pricing, etc. Also be sure to take a look at this topic that explains the rules of posting in the room-mate zone thread and gives you helpful tips on what to post about and what is & isn't allowed.

I would edit your post you made to mention how much it would directly cost someone to room with you. Such as "this is the price if we have 3 people in the room" and "this is the price if we end up getting 4" It'll make people more willing to come to you. People will probably ask you for a direct price rather than doing the math of splitting the total 3 or 4 ways. Rooming at the Hyatt is a whole different experience, you feel more involved with what's going on and it's really convenient walking & event wise. You're going to love it. As long as you booked the right Hyatt, which is Hyatt Regency O'Hare. Because I believe there is another Hyatt a few miles away. Also, welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay and have an even more awesome ACen than the last! ^^ If you ever need help with anything feel free to talk to one of us moderators.

Thank you so much for the helpful reply! I have made modifications to the post. Please let me know if there are any further changes you suggest. Clearly, you are seasoned at this in all the ways I am not. haha