Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GoodBiscuitsZach

Late to the Party!

Greetings!

Just like in school, I'm getting things done last minute! Just imagine I'm typing this with a slice of toast hanging out of my mouth as I'm about the rush to the con! This is technically my second year but I was only able to dip my toe into the proverbial pool last year going Sunday afternoon. This time I'm hoping to get the full ACen experience with a hotel and everything! I love all sorts of anime including Madoka Paranoia Agent, JoJo, Cromartie High School, One Piece, Utena. All sorts of stuff. I have an equally fevered passion for video games. My three favorite series growing up were Metal Gear, Castlevania, and Silent Hill franchises so if anyone ever feels like blowing off steam and screaming about Konami, I'll gladly be your shouting buddy. My all time favorite games are probably Persona 4 and Street Fighter 4 but, as is clear already, I have a hard time picking favorites and resort to listing a ton of things like I'm 11 years old and filling out my MySpace profile in 2007.

Anyways, a hearty hello to all of you!

S1NN3R   

Hello and Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure if you'll be in on Thursday, but if you are be sure to hit up the forum Meet and greet. Its always great to put a face to the name.