Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tiny Dangerous

Re-Introduction

Hello, lovelies!

I'm Lauren, but I go by Tiny Dangerous as a cosplayer, and online. I've had a forum account since roughly 2013, but I've not posted in years.. So I thought I'd re-introduce myself! This will be my 4th year at ACen, and I'm thrilled for con next month!

C2Queen   

Welcome back to the forums! Glad to have you back. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to ask or talk to one of us moderators/forum staff ^^

That's an awesome cosplay page you have there by the way! I love your Sugarcubed character & cosplay of Fukawa =] I'm really looking forward to seeing your Undine Asuna (ALO) all finished! I'll be cosplaying Sinon this year on Saturday and am rooming with my good friend who will be Death Gun. I'm a huge fan of Sword Art Online and I'm actually running the SAO Panel at Anime Central this year that will be happening Saturday. Do you plan to go to the Sword Art Online gathering Saturday of the con? Also, FNAF *o* I'm a fan of that as well. I can't wait to see your costumes this year! Maybe I'll be lucky and run into you at con and get to see them in person.