Anime Central Forums
Pharaoh Jeff

Just saying hi.

Hey there, pals. I'm Jeff, new to this forum. I'm excited to be going. It's going to be a real blast, and a nice little vacation from the real world. I guess I'll follow the guide given on new posts.

This is my first year going to ACen, and actually it's my first Anime convention of any name. So that's fun. I'm going with another newbie, and two veterans. We got a room at the Hyatt, so yeah.

This will be my first cosplay as well. I'm cosplaying Yu Narukami, or if you'd prefer, the protagonist from the Persona 4 game/anime.

I'm kind of generic as far as Anime tastes go. I love Bleach, Death Note, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FMAB. I'm currently watching Ouran High School Host Club. I'm enjoying that as well. Pretty funny.

I don't game as much as I used to. I used to play a lot of DDR/ITG though.

You're gonna have loads of fun at ACen, trust me. It's great that you got a room at the Hyatt because it will be much easier for you to put your bags in your room if you want to go to the Soap Bubble. The con is coming up in less than a month, I hope you're ready!

Oh yeah, I'm ready. My Cosplay is 95% done. I'm so eager to go I spend most of my time just looking up what the different panels, checking out the performers, reading about the dances, looking at pictures of the hotel, and bla bla bla. And I'm glad to see there are a lot of friendly people here. That's the main reason I wanted to get on the forum, was to just chat with people that'll be there. I've heard the phrase Soap Bubble, but I haven't found out much about it. What is it exactly?

xkiabx   

WELCOME TO ACen!

Anime Central was my very first convention as well, as of last year. My first year was a blast and I had lots of fun. I wanted to cosplay last year but didn't because I was a bit uncomfortable with it. But for this second year, I'm definitely cosplaying.

May your first ACen be an awesome one~!