Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kolkolkol05

Town of Salem! - A good game!

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Game Type is your Favorite in ToS?

• Classic (Concrete roles except for 2)
    • Any
    • Ranked (Slightly more free compared to Classic)
    • Vigilantics (Vigs vs Witches)
    • Calling all the Monsters :P (All Neutral roles in 1 game)
    • Other (what kind of stuff are you guys into?)
  2. 2. What is your pet peeve people do when you play ToS?

• Leave game 1st night
    • Game Throwers
    • Skype Cheating (or any info exchanged outside game)
    • Trolls
    • AFK players (Away From Keyboard)
    • Calling for roles first day
    • Unhelpful wills
    • Spammers
    • Other (anything specific?)
  3. 3. Which side is your favorite to play?

• Town
    • Mafia
    • Neutral

I'm really sorry if this isn't where this should be posted but I was honestly not sure where else to so hopefully this is okay. If not, please feel free to direct me to the right forum section!

Cool! So I had this idea of setting up some awesome games of Town of Salem (A game of lies, deception, and murder where the town must work together to lynch the Mafia who are out to kill them.) I would set it up by having all those interested send me friend requests so that I could send invites out for the games I'll set up. I would like to know some preferences for game types so I can get a feel for what a majority of people would like to play in. It would even be better to know this so I can place people in certain games they would enjoy. :)

As I get this all planned out, I just want to get a general census for those interested. Answering the polls listed would also help a lot! If you do select the 'other' option for game types, please write a response with what you like!

I would love for this to happen and if any are interested, send me a message and I'll send you my account name (or send me yours, whatever you feel more comfortable doing) so I can start a list and get guidelines in place.

This isn't exactly an in person meet-up but more of a scheduled online event where we can set up a time frame for games and play accordingly. It would also be helpful to know times people would like to set it up around so not to interfere with major Con events (Masquerade, Soap Bubble, etc.).

I'm not sure if I'll be available to play during ACen weekend (I'm guessing that's what you mean), but I'm always looking for more people to play with! My username if anyone wants it is TrollsB3H4t1ng. I haven't played a lot lately (and quite frankly I tend to panic if I'm put as mafia and have to lie in most cases), but I enjoy playing on mostly classic or chaos most of the time! If I was able to, I'd definitely enjoy a game at ACen, but like I said I'm not sure whether I'll be bringing my laptop or not.

Nice to see that some other people with similar interests play this too :3

xelihope   

Town of Salem is my fetish.

But really, I'm playing at least a couple games pretty much every night.

Balanced Custom of typical 8/3/2/2 setup (town/mafia/neutral killing/neutral) is my jam, or balanced no-mafia .

Feels like cheaters have been getting worse as time goes on.

If anyone wants to be ToS friends, message me!