Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sgtcatnip

Sasori wig styling help?!?!

Hello, so I was going to cosplay Sasori (from Naruto) so I got a short red plain wig. I decided to trim the bangs cuz they were really really long and of course, like the inexperienced coplayer I am, I botched it. The bangs are cut so that they stick out a bit like a tiny roof over my eyes. Its really irritating and even with this problem, I can't style the wig well to look like Sasori's hair. Which I thought was pretty simple but when I went at it with a comb and Got2B Glued, it proved a little challenging.

Wingypoo   

Hello, so I was going to cosplay Sasori (from Naruto) so I got a short red plain wig. I decided to trim the bangs cuz they were really really long and of course, like the inexperienced coplayer I am, I botched it. The bangs are cut so that they stick out a bit like a tiny roof over my eyes. Its really irritating and even with this problem, I can't style the wig well to look like Sasori's hair. Which I thought was pretty simple but when I went at it with a comb and Got2B Glued, it proved a little challenging.

Add me on facebook and I can help! Brittany Lynn Huss. Look for silent hill nurse photo.