Anime Central Forums
Twifairy

Gift ideas?

Twifairy   

So, I won't be too specific as it is a surprise gift, and I don't want people to know who it is I'm giving the gift to. Only certain people know I'm doing this but...

So my friends used to always watch Cutiepiemarzia, and we wanted to give her a gift box, since we always saw things in stores she might like, but never got around to it.

Someone rather important in one of my fandoms recently exlerienced something very tragic in her life, and has been very distraught by it, and I thought it would be nice to mail her a similar gift box with things she might like. To be completely honest I don't know much about her and it's difficult not being too specific in asking her questions (thank god for the anonymous function of timblr though)

So far I got her

-A few of those tiny hand sanitizer things from Bath and Body works in scents she likes

-Recipe card with food she might like

-A paperchild drawing of one of her favorite characters

-A DIY Lip balm thingy

I want to keep these gifts cheaper and preferably lightweight so it isn't too expensive to ship them,

I also happen to know her favorite flowers, animals, and colors. I know a few of her fandoms as well. She is a cosplayer and an artist.

If you add questions I could ask her those questions as well.

I really want to see her smile againm and I know the fandom would too

Edited by Twifairy

Candles are always good!

Or if youre willing to spend a little bit more, you could grab a few yards of fleece at Joanns and make her blanket. If you search online (check your app store) Joanns usually offers coupons for 40% off single items. Hand-made gifts can be better than store bought sometimes.

Twifairy   

Candles are always good!

Or if youre willing to spend a little bit more, you could grab a few yards of fleece at Joanns and make her blanket. If you search online (check your app store) Joanns usually offers coupons for 40% off single items. Hand-made gifts can be better than store bought sometimes.

I was thinking about making her something for her pet. I think a blanket would only fit in a larger box, though, and we don't really want to buy a larger box only to have almost nothing in it...

Twifairy   

going with what you ordered so far, you could try items from LUSH.

I was thinking of that too at first, but the things I was thinking of getting her were quite expensive for the amount they sold (not to mention the store gives me a huge headache when I walk in)

Fantasia   

I was thinking of that too at first, but the things I was thinking of getting her were quite expensive for the amount they sold (not to mention the store gives me a huge headache when I walk in)

well the only other place I can recommend is Bath and Body Works. The scents are not very potent when you enter the store so headaches won't be a problem.

their products are fairly priced and they have a ton of variety.

*edit I see you already have bath and body works stuff. But a lotion or a candle from there couldn't hurt.

Edited by Fantasia

Twifairy   

well the only other place I can recommend is Bath and Body Works. The scents are not very potent when you enter the store so headaches won't be a problem.

their products are fairly priced and they have a ton of variety.

*edit I see you already have bath and body works stuff. But a lotion or a candle from there couldn't hurt.

A lot of the things are kinda difficult to send places without them like... Possibly exploding somehow. Scents aren't necessarily a big part of it either, since not everyone likes perfumed things, but I'm trying my best