Anime Central Forums
KungPowKirby

Annual (All Ages) Forum Meet and Greet and After Party 2015 edition!

I was looking for this in the Meetups subforum. If you hadn't included a link to this in another thread in there, I wouldn't have found it.

I see - well I will keep that in mind for next year. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

I have been going to ACen for several years, but have never been big on the forums. I have felt a little more social this year and am so glade I saw this! It sounds like a great time and I can't wait to meet new people! Also, can't wait to hear about the 21+ after party! that should be just as enjoyable!

Instead of the all ages after party, can't the meet & greet just go on indefinitely and the 21+ people can go somewhere else?

That.^^^^ B)/>/>

Thought you weren't coming Thursday PP? Or did I misunderstand?

Ehhh - probably not. People can drink at red bar if they want. I'm not going to whine at people for it. I mean I only see all ages going on for an hour or 2. We can bar hop after that. *shrugs*

----------

With the final tally in from the poll we are going to do red bar for the all ages after party portion! Hope to see you all there!

Edited by KungPowKirby

Ricin   

I want to go as I had met some interesting people. I left early last year because hotel security came to the room after someone unleashed a block rocker.

I was concerened i might lose my room given that i was not from the area, it would make attending the con difficult.

I bought a handle of vodka for the (21+ part of) forum meet up, Should anything else be brought for this year?

Ricin

I want to go as I had met some interesting people. I left early last year because hotel security came to the room after someone unleashed a block rocker.

I was concerened i might lose my room given that i was not from the area, it would make attending the con difficult.

I bought a handle of vodka for the (21+ part of) forum meet up, Should anything else be brought for this year?

Ricin

Since it's not in a room this year (instead at the bars) so we can't accept bottles of anything. As far as last years situation - yes it was interesting - however that night nobody at the party got in trouble to my knowledge.

El Ken   

I will again attempt to meet up with you guys this year. Sorry it didn't happen last year (being on staff has its difficulties). If I miss the initial meet up, I'll swing by Red Bar and try to find the group. Hopefully see you on Thursday!

I will again attempt to meet up with you guys this year. Sorry it didn't happen last year (being on staff has its difficulties). If I miss the initial meet up, I'll swing by Red Bar and try to find the group. Hopefully see you on Thursday!

Yay! I'll be on the lookout for yoU!

Won't make the regular meet & greet since I'm heading to see Babymetal, but I will definitely try to make it to the after party :drool:/>

I'll *try* to remember to update this thread if we change locations for you.

Man it never fails! Something always happens to mess up my to the second planning! lol. The bf decided last night to wash his pants, which have to air dry. This meant they were not dry this morning. Meaning instead of having the car packed up and him just CTAing down to Rosemont and meeting me there when I get out of work (I work about 10miles from convention, live 12miles from it in the opposite direction) I know have to drive through rush hour to pick him up and again through rush hour to get to the convention center. BAH. This basically means I probably wont be getting to the hotel until 630ish. So I may not make the meet and greet in the lobby. But I will definitely still see everyone at the redbar! So excited to put faces to screen names and just meet a lot of really cool people!

rondo   

Man it never fails! Something always happens to mess up my to the second planning! lol. The bf decided last night to wash his pants, which have to air dry. This meant they were not dry this morning. Meaning instead of having the car packed up and him just CTAing down to Rosemont and meeting me there when I get out of work (I work about 10miles from convention, live 12miles from it in the opposite direction) I know have to drive through rush hour to pick him up and again through rush hour to get to the convention center. BAH. This basically means I probably wont be getting to the hotel until 630ish. So I may not make the meet and greet in the lobby. But I will definitely still see everyone at the redbar! So excited to put faces to screen names and just meet a lot of really cool people!

Oh, for the love of pants!