Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twifairy

How do you eat...?

Twifairy   

-Chocolate Coronets

-Pocky

-Oreos

-any other foods that seem to have multiple methods of ingestion. Keep adding foods you're curious about.

As for me with the coronets: I've tried eating them the "correct" way, which is ripping off the skinny end and dipping it in the chocolate at the fat end, but that never seems to work out...

Just thought this would be a fun topic!

jonuiuc   

Chocolate Coronet - ? never heard of this, now I have to google it.

Pocky: Top to bottom, I take little bites, like pacman

Oreos: Only with milk, have you had the peanut butter filled ones? OMG.

Twifairy   

Usually, I eat Pocky nibble by nibble and Oreos by pulling it apart but I've never actually have eaten a chocolate cornet before. Where do you get them?

Oh, I regularly go to a Korean food store because my mom is Korean, and there's a bakery/cafe in it, so I get them there... Or actually in Korea XD, they're hard to find in America.

-Chocolate Coronets

Do what now?

-Pocky

I don't. Ever since an embarrassing Gaia Online panel I've sworn the stuff off.

-Oreos

With milk like any other hard-working American.

-any other foods that seem to have multiple methods of ingestion. Keep adding foods you're curious about.

Usually by mouth.

rondo   

-Chocolate Coronets

-Pocky

-Oreos

As for me with the coronets: I've tried eating them the "correct" way, which is ripping off the skinny end and dipping it in the chocolate at the fat end, but that never seems to work out...

Just thought this would be a fun topic!

Haven't had a coronet in awhile. As for Pocky, rarely eat but when I do, I don't eat it in any particular way. As for Oreos, yet another rarity..though I am a bit fixated on the brutally rare Lemon ones. The old standby standard oreo, milk makes them awesome..not sure I want to try the lemon ones that way.

Twifairy   

Do what now?

I don't. Ever since an embarrassing Gaia Online panel I've sworn the stuff off.

With milk like any other hard-working American.

Usually by mouth.

I'm kind of frightened by the use of the word "usually"

Fantasia   

I dunno what chocolate coronets are.

I eat pocky from the non-chocolate end first mostly.

Oreos, either I eat the cookie and cream separately or the without splitting the cookie.

Jos   

out of those 3 I have only had Oreos, but I eat them with milk YUMMM! I want to try pocky but idk where to find them

Twifairy   

out of those 3 I have only had Oreos, but I eat them with milk YUMMM! I want to try pocky but idk where to find them

Usually Walmart apparently has them, but I usually get mine from Asian food stores

Assi and H-Mart in Niles has probably the widest variety of flavored and there's a lot of Korean bakeries around there with coronets.

Jos   

Usually Walmart apparently has them, but I usually get mine from Asian food stores

Assi and H-Mart in Niles has probably the widest variety of flavored and there's a lot of Korean bakeries around there with coronets.

Alright thanks! I'll try and look for them the next time i'm at the store! =)

Twifairy   

Deep down, I am incredibly disturbed by people that bite the end of a string cheese stick. TRAVESTY!!

Because then it isn't string cheese, it's stick cheese

S1NN3R   

-Chocolate Coronets

-Pocky

-Oreos

Coronets - I rip apart and dip

Pocky - "Backwards"Plan end first, that way I feel rewarded for my patents each time

Oreos - I crush them up and mix in melted marshmallow kinda like rice crispy treats but better - Don't really eat them any other way

Deep down, I am incredibly disturbed by people that bite the end of a string cheese stick. TRAVESTY!!

I love mozzarella, but string cheese is over salted. If I get'em, its for cooking only - stuffed crust anyone? I prep the sticks by splitting/tearing them down the middle and soak them in a bath of 1pt water, 3pt whole milk for 3-6 hours prior to cooking.