Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fullmetal_C

Mario and Peach help

So I'm working on a Mario and Peach cosplay for my boyfriend and I and there are two things that I'm rather stumped about at the moment. One being the mustache for Mario, should I buy a fake mustache? Is there any good ideas or tips to make one? I tried searching the web on cosplay.com, deviantart,a dn just plain google but have come up with nothing really helpful T_T Two, is the wig for Princess Peach. I have some ideas but I thought before I start on it for sure I'd see if anyone knew of any helpful tutorials out there? I bought a wig and some wefts already but it would be cool to see how other people went about making it.

Any help would be appreciated! THANKS!!!!!

Twifairy   

So I'm working on a Mario and Peach cosplay for my boyfriend and I and there are two things that I'm rather stumped about at the moment. One being the mustache for Mario, should I buy a fake mustache? Is there any good ideas or tips to make one? I tried searching the web on cosplay.com, deviantart,a dn just plain google but have come up with nothing really helpful T_T Two, is the wig for Princess Peach. I have some ideas but I thought before I start on it for sure I'd see if anyone knew of any helpful tutorials out there? I bought a wig and some wefts already but it would be cool to see how other people went about making it.

Any help would be appreciated! THANKS!!!!!

Check Arda Wigs for a wig and google how to style it

Really good tutorial

. Mostly covers beards, but covers mustaches as well.

That's awesome but I don't have the time atm for something like that =( I was thinking maybe if there was a mustache I could purchase that wouldn't be too expensive...?

That's awesome but I don't have the time atm for something like that =( I was thinking maybe if there was a mustache I could purchase that wouldn't be too expensive...?

Well the same general principle for the beard works for theater mustaches. quick amazon search shows a lot of stuff from $20

Twifairy   

I already have a wig from arda but I have had no luck googling ways to style it.

Are you doing the ponytail version or long hair version?

Are you doing the ponytail version or long hair version?

I'm doing the long hair version of Peach, started sewing in the wefts yesterday. Like I said, I kinda have an idea of what I'm going to do but if there's a guideline out there that would be awesome!

Twifairy   

I'm doing the long hair version of Peach, started sewing in the wefts yesterday. Like I said, I kinda have an idea of what I'm going to do but if there's a guideline out there that would be awesome!

Try seeing if you can straighten the wig, if your wig allows it. If you can, use a straightener to create flips.