Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KungPowKirby

AKB48

I'm curious if anyone else is a fan of AKB48 and their sister groups?? (The idol group- not the anime. Though I love that as well.) I found them at the end of last year and absolutely love them- but have nobody to talk to about them!

Edited by KungPowKirby

After watching the anime I check out a little of their music, though I don't know much outside of the anime! I do love what I've seen/heard though. Totally willing to listen/read up on things you recommend of them ^^

I really enjoy the group and the anime. The anime got me to check out the group because I was curious where the music in the show came from. The show sold me on their music. I check out the music vids and have purchased a decent amount of their songs from itunes. My daughter also loves them and her favorite song is Aitakatta!

M. Copps   

I'm curious if anyone else is a fan of AKB48 and their sister groups?? (The idol group- not the anime. Though I love that as well.) I found them at the end of last year and absolutely love them- but have nobody to talk to about them!

Been keeping an eye on that group for a few years now, actually. They're not too bad, but I disagree with a number of their Policies.

Been keeping an eye on that group for a few years now, actually. They're not too bad, but I disagree with a number of their Policies.

Most of their policies aren't really anything different then most idol groups- they are just more known after Miichans issue.