Anime Central Forums
GITS SAC Motoko

Twitch Plays Pokemon!

Hahaha, if you want an easy laugh, or get easily frustrated, take a look! It's quite a show, seeing thousands among thousands of people play Pokemon Red at once. XD

Twitch Plays Pokemon

My god...this is still going on! Well, at least they have progressed some. I haven't been watching it because it's too painful, but I've been getting updates from those who have tolerance from this Dorkly article. Apparently they released Charmeleon into the wild...huh. :blink:

Hahaha right? The entire gameplay has made me crazy but I just can't stop watching it now and then. XD. They released Flareon D:. Oh my. And I was able to see some of the first Giovanni fight...PIDGEOT WHYYYY why you Whirlwind? oh man. So good. But I truly feel that Pidgeot will be their savior by being super OP and just crushing the Elite 4 at level 100.

What do you guys think about the anarchy/democracy? Kind of a nice twist. Makes things more...somewhat easier? haha

After checking out the Wikipedia page made for Twitch Plays Pokemon, it turns out that Crystal has been started and finished in the span of 13 days in March. That's 3 days less than it took to finish Red! As of this moment Emerald has been ongoing since March 21, and a Google Site has been made to note TPP progress. Huh. It would seem they have this down to a science. :D

They're on Day 5 of Platnium and seem to be making good progress. It's just so humorous to watch, and doesn't get old for me at all XD. I love how they just release their starters. I makes me laugh every time XD.