Anime Central Forums
sailormarymoon

Annual Christmas Card Exchange

It's that time of year again!

If anyone wants to join in, PM your name and address to other participants. If you can't send a card but would like to receive one from me then just give me a name and address.

For my cards I'll need your favorite colors too.

EDIT: I'm still at the same address as last year. The reason I need your favorite colors is that I'm going to try to make a gift this year to send with the card.

Edited by sailormarymoon

It's that time of year again!

If anyone wants to join in, PM your name and address to other participants. If you can't send a card but would like to receive one from me then just give me a name and address.

For my cards I'll need your favorite colors too.

I'll have cards to exchange this year. PM me your details. :)

-JUNK-   

I will be doing the Christmas Card Exchange again this year.

:happydance:

If you want me to send you a card PM me "For Everyone"

or if

You want my address

Also if you have a new address please let me know, for the ones from the past years.

:rolleyes:

rondo   

How much does this usually cost for you guys? This sounds like such fun, but I want to know how much I would have to expect...being broke sucks haha

Well, the minimum it is gonna cost you is postage.

As usual when you send me one at the office I send one on back <3. I have a great collection from last year pinned to the wall... and some funny ones from years past too

Isamu   

Sorry, I have been dealing with a total whack job at work. I just took the pic for the non office card and just have to put the order in. Since I now work in an office I have to do a different one for them to avoid being fired. If you are catholic and do not have a sense of humor please don't ask for one from me. If you have a great sense of humor then please ask me to send you one. I now have a new addy so I will have to pm people.

I made it a thing, I can assure you...

I imagine you in a shining suit of armor fighting this fearsome dragon that has Christmas Tree wings and a Santa hat. It eats babies and cookies to sustain itself. If you kill it, you get presents. If you don't... Well... You die.

'Purplegodess'

As usual when you send me one at the office I send one on back <3. I have a great collection from last year pinned to the wall... and some funny ones from years past too

Is your addy the same?

I will be working on my cards this week to get sent out next week,

anyone new here that wants to a card will have to send me a pm...

Later B)

Edited by wolverine33