Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YoiYumeo

Hello~

YoiYumeo   

H-Hello~ Uhm...Not sure what to say here so..This is my first time at ACen but I have gone Youmacon and Ramencon as well. I am a cosplayer with some of my main ones being Haruka Nanami from Uta no Prince-sama, Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler in his female form, Kasane Teto, male Ciel, and Jane Crocker from Homestuck. I'm located in Northwest Indiana. As for favorite anime, video games, and manga..Uta no Prince-sama, Diabolik Lovers, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Cooking Mama, Shugo Chara, and Dangan Ronpa. Outside of cosplay, I love baking and reading. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask!

Welcome to the Forums. Since it's your first time at ACen I would like to remind you to have your badge mailed so you avoid the long wait at Registration. If you have already done so then YAY! Be prepared to join our fair city of ACen and make sure to have fun.

shoopyzz   

Oh my, I'm also from the region!! I've been attending ACen for a good number of years now, but I still haven't had a chance to check out Ramencon. How was it this year??

C2Queen   

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions about anything please let me or one of the other forum mods know =]

Now then... If you've been to Ramencon I've probably seen you around! I've been to Ramencon all 3 years so far. And also I'm a fellow Haruka cosplayer! Were you in her white dress from season 2 at Ramencon this past year? I was Haruka in her composer outfit from the end of season 1 for an Uta Pri Panel that was running at Ramencon Friday morning if you happened to go to that. Not to mention I've got friends who cosplayed from DanganRonpa at Ramencon and Youmacon. I might possibly know you already or have seen you around... regardless I'm glad to see you here on the ACen forums! Hope you'll join us for ACen 2014 and enjoy your time =] Lets be friends!

YoiYumeo   

I apologize for not responding. Yes I was in her white dress from season 2 this past Ramencon. If you are the Haruka I'm thinking, congratulations are in order to you. Thank you all for your warm wishes!!