Anime Central Forums
magishine

3DS Friend Codes

I saw that there was a PS3 and Xbox friend code exchange but I didn't see one for the 3DS. I figured I might as well make one with how popular Pokemon's use of it is lol. Anyway, here's how I feel this should work. You post your friend code here. When you add another person's friend code, make sure you send them a message (either by PM for on their profile) to let them know you added them. Don't forget to give them yours too. Everyone got that? Good, I'll start.

My friend code is 0705-2798-2415. Feel free to add me. In the Pokemon's Friend Safari, I have Poison types

DarkMimi   

I disappeared from here for like... a year... but I'm back and very much out of my funk! So here's my 3DS code if anyone plays Animal Crossing New Leaf and soon to be for me Pokemon X.

0130-2331-8193

I disappeared from here for like... a year... but I'm back and very much out of my funk! So here's my 3DS code if anyone plays Animal Crossing New Leaf and soon to be for me Pokemon X.

0130-2331-8193

added

Maha   

0130-2331-8193

Added.

Also https://m.facebook.com/groups/464352383684180?__user=1300665346 is a place for friend codes on Facebook. It's mainly filled with ACen goers. But overall con goers

rondo   

Do people trade back and forth just to get the evolves?

Since I haven't farted around with FC's before, I gotta out how to get it.

Edited by rondo

Well with Pokemon. They've added this thing called the Friend Safari. basically after you beat the game, you go to this one city and can enter this game's version of the Safari Zone. you walk up to the attendant and tell them who kn your friends list you want to go on Safari with. Each person has different type and everyone starts out with 2 different Pokemon of that type you can catch. To get the third you must be online and they must have beat the game. Some can be rare, some can be common. That's why everyone is getting friend codes. It's how we can get some of the older gen Pokemon before the Pokemon Bank launches later this year

DarkMimi   

Added everyone who added me! Also today I'm contemplating trading in GTA V (beat the single player, annoyed by the multiplayer) for either store-credit to use on Black Friday or to go ahead and get Pokemon X now.

rondo   

Walmart had a goof early this morning regarding video games, online. Pokemon X/Y for just north of $18 for a short window of time.

Thx for the info Magi. Looks I need to get moving along in X.

Edited by rondo

DarkMimi   

Walmart had a goof early this morning regarding video games, online. Pokemon X/Y for just north of $18 for a short window of time.

Thx for the info Magi. Looks I need to get moving along in X.

I saw that! I was so upset I wasn't doing any online browsing at the time or else I would have definitely cashed in on that deal. Goodness knows 3DS games are still pricey during the first few months after release.

I'd add people but my wireless won't function on my 3DS without giving me an error message D: Looks like I won't be getting a bunch of street passes this year either... I'll post mine if it starts working again, it's gone on and off sometimes.