Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GITS SAC Motoko

Favorite Anime Sountrack

I was listening to the 2nd Ghost in the Shell soundtrack today (no surprise there haha) and I thought I'd ask everyone.

What's your favorite sountrack? Mine is Ghost in the Shell...hahaha XD. :thumbup: But I also really liked the BECK soundtrack. I love all the songs they perform, sing and even preview in the series. Lot of fun. :D

Sailor Moon. It doesn't always have the best OP/EDs but the feels I get during the Uranus and Neptune bit...

it was all just really great music even if it is getting a bit dated sounding.

Kii   

What's your favorite sountrack? Mine is Ghost in the Shell...hahaha XD.

Shocker! ;)

Nana has my favorite overall soundtrack by far since it is a music anime with actually good original music.

El Ken   

That's a tough call. I've been listening to the Last Exile soundtracks lately, so I'll go with that.

As of late, the Puella Magi Madoka Magica soundtrack is pretty awesome. It's difficult to judge a soundtrack full of BGMs as a whole, but each of them would have at least roughly 10 tracks I would enjoy that would take me back to a scene in the series.

Shocker! ;)/>

Nana has my favorite overall soundtrack by far since it is a music anime with actually good original music.

;D yup! I can never get enough of it :3.

I also liked the soundtrack to Elfen Lied. Lilium is just a BEAUTIFUL piece. As a song, instrumental...oh!~ I always make my boyfriend play it on his viola for me. XD