Anime Central Forums
Sarahlicious

CON PLAGUE

It's been a couple of days now and thankfully I am feeling fine. However, last year I caught a deathly case of con-plague so I was just wondering how all of you are feeling? Any snifflers out there?

Lelo   

Ugh I've totally got it. I woke up this morning and my boyfriend said my voice sounded like that of a "chain smoking crack promiscuous woman". DX

Edit: I take it there's a filter for "wh*re", huh?

Edited by Lelo

JujuFox   

Ugh I've totally got it. I woke up this morning and my boyfriend said my voice sounded like that of a "chain smoking crack promiscuous woman". DX

Edit: I take it there's a filter for "wh*re", huh?

There is a filter for d!ck too. It changes it to manpart. Lol!

Also, sorry you got sick! Drink some OJ!

Pau-chan   

Had a bit of allergies or something before the con, but during I lost my voice for awhile and even felt severly ill one night :(

Still not feelin to the greatest...

Always freaked out, just waiting. Thought I had it Saturday night, sore throat and all when I went to bed at like.. 4am.. ;;

But woke up feeling fine on sunday, and been ok since then. finger crossed!

AMKE in Feb got me though. Had a cold for like a week after that.

You all gets better now, k?

Rinzle   

Always freaked out, just waiting. Thought I had it Saturday night, sore throat and all when I went to bed at like.. 4am.. ;;

But woke up feeling fine on sunday, and been ok since then. finger crossed!

AMKE in Feb got me though. Had a cold for like a week after that.

You all gets better now, k?

i got nasty sick after AMKE too.

They should really look into getting some of those hand sanitizer dispensers and scatter them about the Con. It would be awesome have.

This is a great idea. I always forget to bring those mini ones to keep in my pocket.

Had a bit of allergies or something before the con, but during I lost my voice for awhile and even felt severly ill one night :(/>

Still not feelin to the greatest...

I had this same issue! The whole of Friday and Saturday I felt like I was getting sick - throat hurt, sniffles, but I'm fine. I wonder if the air quality in places like the skybridge just weren't up to par. It did always feel and smell a little funky in there.

animam   

I made it through without getting sick. But then again, I haven't gotten anything worse than a stuffy nose since junior high.

I got a pretty bad cold. Bad for me because I usually only get 24hour colds and this managed to last about....3 days.

but it was just a cold so a lot of sniffles and coughing.

One of the worse ones in the 4 years of con going but I'm not complaining. Some people get WAY worse.