Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ToxicTrev

Hey guys ! im Trev from the rockford area.

Hey guys, my name is Trevor. I am from the rockford il. area, South Beloit to be specific. im new to the forums and ACen. i am going this year and i am very excited ! i have been cosplaying for 2 years now and its a great hobby . my first con was at kollision con , i went as a brotherhood of steel paledin from the video game fallout. my 2nd con i went to anime apocalypse as boba fett from star wars, and now ACen ! it will be my 3rd con. you will see me cosplaying as IRON MAN !

197637_10201331472155286_767032237_n.jpg

157080_122899521228420_703116914_n.jpg

487582_122900267895012_1087223675_n.jpg

Edited by ToxicTrev

Nikku   

....nice.. i'd have voted for the brotherhood of steel again, People would lose their crap over that.

Ohh, or boba fett! Who doesn't love the Fett man?!

nikku i would like to bring iron man and brotherhood of steel. however im going to this con by myself and meeting friends there. when i put on the brotherhood of steel cosplay i need an assistant to put the armor on and take it off since its real bulky. with ironman i can put it on and take it off by myself ! plus these armor cosplays take up alot of space in my car !

but i agree, peaople would lose their crap over the brotherhood of steel armor. thats my baby ! i wish i got to wear it alot more ! i wore it to 2 halloween costume contest last year and won 2 trips to vegas at one, and then the other i won $1,500 in cash ! i was freakin out ! even though everyone called me "HALO" lol

and im doing some re-work to boba fett. so thats kind of under construction. im also working on the jet pack for the fett !