Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightstar45

Swimming boys anime confirmed!

It's going to be called "FREE!" and will start airing this summer!

Your thoughts?

Excited, annoyed, don't care? Are you going to watch it?

Personally, I'm so excited!

Here's the video if you've yet to see it.

Edited by Lightstar45

People are flipping out on /a/ about it. Personally I am slightly disappointed that it wasn't FMP/Haruhi/Chuuni, but I will check it out regardless because it's Kyoani.

C2Queen   

I don't really know of any anime that have solely focused on swimming so this is exciting =] I used to be on the Varsity swim team back when I was in highschool so I'm curious to see how the storyline is going to run and what they are going to include that I can relate to. Judging from the new promo it kind of gives off the aura of a yaoi... T_____T That doesn't particularly bother me but I'm hoping there will be some female characters in this (even though it's probably going to focus on a male swim team). I'm surprised it's actually going to be a series. I just rewatched the original video that started this all again yesterday and was thinking it'd be neat if they turned it into a real show.

Gabichox   

Canceled??? Even though the website already launched and there's a pv for it out already?

I think it's just that old rumor when the first kyoani commercial came out. Because it's definitely going to be shown in I think the summer anime lineup?

Noiz   

The summary sounds very similar to Kuroko no Basket (Friends went to the middle school together and played a sport together --> Friends parted ways --> High school and now all rivals but still friends).

I am pretty excited for this so I am planning on watching it.