Anime Central Forums
STVO

Non-Anime TV Programs You Follow

i'm very, very glad i decided to check out game of thrones.

i'm totally addicted to it right now; i ended up marathoning the first two seasons just in time for the

premiere episode last night.

On TV

Futurama

American Horror Story

The Neighbors

The Middle

Modern Family

The Big Bang Theory

On Netflix

Doctor Who

Sherlock

True Blood

I put Game of Thrones on my Netflix DVD Queue (it's not on instant right now). Seeing that promo with the cute baby dragon made me want to give it a watch.

Mariah   

Breaking Bad is the best. Back in July, I watched 45 episodes within 3 days. :lol:/>

I want to start The Walking Dead after I finish the comics.

I also want to start American Horror Story.

I need to continue watching all of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and South Park(All though that probably won't happen).

I watched SuperJail! a month or so ago. I hope there's a 4th season.

Edited by Mariah

Im actually really surprised there was only one mention of Criminal Minds... OwO' Thats probably because its popular at my school ^^'

Shows I currently watch:

Criminal Minds (Every Wednesday!!!)

The Big Bang Theory

Two and a Half Men (I only really watch the old reruns now I didnt much like it after they killed off Charlie)

Victorious

Reba

Full House

George Lopez

Friends

Anger Management (sometimes)

Kitchen Nightmares

Tabatha's Salon Takeover

Pretty Little Liars (Only teenage drama I have ever liked)

CSI: Miami

Cold Case

Probably more but thats my main there.

I keep up with a few shows, namely Southland, Mad Men, Shameless and The Walking Dead (though I'm getting really tired of it). I also started watching NASCAR this season so I watch the race every week.

It seems like whenever I find a series I like to watch and keep up with it tends to get cancelled very early on. The first case was "Stella" on Comedy Central and then "The Cape" on NBC.

My uncle played a security guard on "The Cape;" I called him the next day to tell him how excited I was to see him on a show I liked and he responded, "yeah, I don't like that show." After a brief pause I replied, "I'm glad you didn't get beat up."

Don't watch TV but here's a few channels on Youtube I suggest:

ADoseofBuckley: An angry Canadian who rants about anything, from music to movies to how crappy the justice systems are. His Musical Autopsies are amazing.

Retsupurae

ChipCheezumSA

Two channels dedicated to making fun of bad videos, Let's Plays, and that's about it! It's like MST3K for assholes such as myself!

TotalHalibut: A dude who is pretty fair about first impressions of popular or recently released video games, with a bit of social commentary on the side. Usually when he posts a rant, he's dead on the money.

Running Man

It's a South Korean Variety tv show that airs every Sunday. Can't get it on things like Hulu or Netflix, gotta find stream links. It's good fun.

But other then that... lets see...

Bones, Body of Proof, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, and Walking Dead (though i've been bad about keeping up with this season). Just finished watching the first three season's of The Mary Tylor Moore Show. lawls.. yes I enjoy the older shows too.

Running Man

It's a South Korean Variety tv show that airs every Sunday. Can't get it on things like Hulu or Netflix, gotta find stream links. It's good fun.

But other then that... lets see...

Bones, Body of Proof, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, and Walking Dead (though i've been bad about keeping up with this season). Just finished watching the first three season's of The Mary Tylor Moore Show. lawls.. yes I enjoy the older shows too.

I love Running Man!!!1 I'm catching up on episodes I've never seen before.Sooooo addictive!

I love Running Man!!!1 I'm catching up on episodes I've never seen before.Sooooo addictive!

aww yea~~ another Running Man fan~ nice! Yep, it's quite addictive and alot of fun. I love Song Jihyo. lol. She is amazing. Guess she has to be for being the only girl as apart fo the regular cast. haha.

•  
  • Archer
  • Bob's Burgers
  • Chopped
  • Cupcake Wars
  • RuPaul's Drag Rage
  • Breaking Bad
  • Game Of Thrones

That's basically all the shows I watch. I need to watch moar TV dont I?

aww yea~~ another Running Man fan~ nice! Yep, it's quite addictive and alot of fun. I love Song Jihyo. lol. She is amazing. Guess she has to be for being the only girl as apart fo the regular cast. haha.

^_^

She is awesome! Course I always feel bad for her when they have younger female guests on the show, how she kinda gets picked on. But I know it's all in good fun and I'm sure she does too. ^_^

I don't really have a favorite but I do love Monday Couple ^_^ (sad they retired...sorta. Lol) Commander and Kwangsu. They are just so unique it's great!

Archer is a great series as well. I may be Krieger this year for ACen, if I can find an ISIS patch.

Ben Da Mad Irishman

"I got the beard and Rush obsession"

Shelby   

Well where do I begin:

Sherlock

Elementary

Downton Abbey

Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

Big Bang Theory

Mad Men

Parks and Recreation

Bob's Burgers

Whitney

Dexter

Workaholics

Kroll Show

Homeland

Breaking Bad

Master Chef

Boardwalk Empire

House of Cards

..the list goes on D;

And then there's incredible guilty pleasures which I may or may not be too embarrassed to admit.

My little list

Game of Thrones

Big Band Theory (new and re-runs on TBS)

Mythbusters

Dr Phil

Worlds Dumbest series

Defiance

House Crashers

Bath Crashers

My Little Pony (English and Japanese Dub)

Family Guy

Dr Who (Trying to get more into this as I have to watch via netflix at a friends house)

A little more vague

A good chunk of stuff on History Channel, Military Channel, H2, Science Channel, Smithsonsian Channel.

Edited by slrphebos