Anime Central Forums
CrimsonAnime

Progress Pics and Workspaces

Vineshia   

All I have to do is fix up the shorts a little bit cuz I made them a little too long, have to practice walking in it too. x_x.. I feel like I did okay for my first cosplay =3

2v9xffs.png

256cyuo.png

Looks awesome!!!

JujuFox   

1233581_10101343244369918_8520531401413300372_n.jpg

Today I finished repainting my Long Fall Boots! I need to realign the braces and put them back on, and put the shin inserts in and that's it!

This picture makes them look much better than they actually are. I used a lot of white electrical tape to smooth over the seams, but it's hardly noticeable in the pic.

PRO TIP: Get yourself a can of Plasti Dip if you're painting something that is pliable like leather/pleather. I should have used it last year, but didn't know about it. The acrylic paint cracked and peeled off after one day of wearing them. Plasti Dip is like spray on rubber. It's awesome!

Vineshia   

10298804_10101343741129408_8258642206127712560_n.jpg

So everything's done gonna get packed up tomorrow and heading up to Chicago on Wednesday! I can't wait to see everyone!

Jos   

10298804_10101343741129408_8258642206127712560_n.jpg

So everything's done gonna get packed up tomorrow and heading up to Chicago on Wednesday! I can't wait to see everyone!

SOO awesome! Love the pose too =) Have a safe trip! ^_^

Jos   

wait a second...THIS..is your first cosplay?!?!?! O.O

THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!

Yupp =x first cosplay and first convention xD and thanks ^_^

Jos   

*Rocks back and forth* No more dots...no more dots..

tumblr_n5jf3i69A41rl65oqo1_1280.jpg

Omg! Violet! Any Sanji there is gonna LOVE YOU! and everyone else of course, Beautiful job!=3 heheh ^_^

Edited by Jos

*wipes sweat from forehead* Well, the box containing my Houzukimaru prop reached my friend's house earlier today after hours of UPS saying the package was marked by an "exception", so no more stalking! And by tomorrow evening, everything on my end will be done and things will be packed. I just came to say I can't wait to see everyone's hard work this weekend. :thumbup:

Ikkaku: Friday

Mononoke and Boogiepop: Saturday