Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FlashFinalVegeta

Whats your New Fav Game for 2013?

Hi Guys FFV Here and i just wanted to ask whats yal fav game for 2013?

there still coming out with alot of games like GTA5 im so happy for GTA to continue there gaming!

but anyone like naruto gaming? or dragonball gaming? im a huge fan of the anime gaming.

wish there was a Ninja game where you can beat other people up instead of monsters and things like that.

Next month my favorite game is going to be the new Monster Hunter. The new Ultimate Ninja Storm comes out though, too. We shall see!

Ninja Storm 3 Heck yeah everyone waiting for that game dude. i seen the trailer it looks freaking amazing

Kii   

Next month my favorite game is going to be the new Monster Hunter. The new Ultimate Ninja Storm comes out though, too. We shall see!

Haha, yeah that game looks pretty awesome. But most of the people that I know are weary to purchase it because of how many hours they've put into Freedom Unite. (Like 400+)

I've been pretty reluctant to get a 3DS, but the system is getting some decent software. If the upcoming games "Publisher Dream" and "Project X Zone" turn out well, then I might invest money in a 3DS for them.

I'm taking a pretty good bet that my favorite game of the year is going to be Bioshock Infinite. Both Bioshocks have not only had incredible stories and rich art styles. But underneath that is a huge amount of debateable topics of politics, life, and freewill and choice. And me and my brother have had hours of debate on what was the "goal" of Rapture and was it "right" or not. *whispers* it was, and Andrew was right.

Now that they are going into Jingoism as well as other things, I am betting more good debates are sure to come from it, and i'm totally excited for it.

Beyond Two Souls is the game I'm most excited for this year, but it'll be a long time before I can really announce an official game from this year.

PyroJing   

There are a lot of games I'm looking forward to this year. Like Beyond Two Souls, Deadpool, Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X&Y, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney if it comes, etc.

One game that already came out that I need to play is Tomb Raider. Already have it, just been too busy to pop it in and commit to playing, but I'm fairly certain at least for now that is going to be my favorite game so far in 2013.