Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi-chan

geass or a death note?

I have no right to say who lives or dies in this life.

I have no idea what a Geass is though, so I'll take that and probably be a benevolent user.

Edited by Keiichi-chan

Level-5   

Neither~

Death note can make you corrupt and crazy as shown with Light/Teru/ and you can't avoid your death. I couldn't find a use for it.

Geass kills you as well since you have to make a 'contract,' and it wouldn't be cool to manipulate people/control people to do what I want. It would corrupt me.

Can't I just have 1 trillion skills like Najimi Ajimu?

rondo   

I'd rather have Geass and get to control people than have the option to murder someone...I really don't think I could live with myself if I was killing people, even if they were criminals.

So instead, you have them killing themselves. B)

Given that much of the background of their respective universes could be expected to come with it, I'd rather have the Death Note. /A Geass would imply that a bunch of users would be about and so the whole 'take over the world' thing would be complicated./

A Death Note, however, could be hidden within the statistical noise of every day life and death. Kira wanted to be viewed as the unseen god of his world, but that inevitably put him in conflict with the preexisting powers that be.