Anime Central Forums
Keiichi-chan

which series have you re-watched the most?

Most definitely fruits basket. I've watched both the dub and sub too many times to keep track anymore lol... So cute. I wish they would've done a second season, there was still so much left...

Umi   

Most definitely fruits basket. I've watched both the dub and sub too many times to keep track anymore lol... So cute. I wish they would've done a second season, there was still so much left...

Me too! I've re-watched Fruits Basket and re-read the manga sooo many times, mostly because I'd attempt to show it to a friend, and then just finish it off by myself.

Rather than wishing for a second season, I think a re-make is really needed. The art is pretty dated - this is 2001 we're talking about. Maybe the remake would actually finish off the story like the anime didn't ; u ;

Easily Madoka Magica. I'm not a big rewatcher in general but I wound up watching it multiple times for various reasons. I think I've seen it 5 or 6 times now.

The series I have rewatched the most is the same series that is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year. Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing. I have also rewatched shows like Dragonball Z, and My Bride is a Mermaid (which I am excited to meet Alexis Tipton and Cherami Leigh this year from). #NagasumiBarrier