Anime Central Forums
Keiichi-chan

which series have you re-watched the most?

rondo   

I've probably re-watched Ranma ½ & Cowboy Bebop (much of that due to [AS])the most. I could argue that both are up there as my favorites.

Edited by rondo

Don't have a favorite of all time but I have re watched Yugioh recently.

A lot. It could be because it's a weekend line up show and I was watching Zexal and comparing the two.

Same with DBZ, but that's not my favorite either. I like...Irabu and Under the bridge the most but I haven't seen those two a lot.....

The anime I've probably spent the most time rewatching is the slayers series...

Slayers viewed 5 times

Slayers Next viewed 5 times

Slayers Try viewed 3 times

Slayers Revolution viewed 2 times

Slayers Evolution-R viewed 1 time

I make it a point to rewatch the series once every couple years, and I first got into Slayers when I was 14 and I'm now 25 so...

Other series I've watched multiple times are:

Puni Puni Poemy, lost track but probably around 6 or 7 since I watched it all the time with friends during high school.

Cardcaptor Sakura, 3 times

Full Metal Panic, 3 times

Super Gals, 4 times

Other series like Kanon and Clannad I've watched each multiple times but I thought I'd mention series most other people weren't likely to mention in their rewatch lists.

kahad   

The series that I have watched the most is Cowboy Bebop, Haibane Renmei, and Hellsing. I actually got my mom to watch Cowboy Bebop and Haibane Renmei with me and I got my dad to watch Cowboy Bebop with me.

I'm not sure as a whole, but I've rewatched an episode or 2 a number of times for a series. I remember watching all of Fushigi Yuugi and Oreimo twice. FLCL, Maho Tsukai Tai and Birdy the Mighty are ones I've watched more than twice, cuz they're shorter series.

Edited by Animexcel

S1NN3R   

Honestly, S.A. Kurumi or Please Teacher. They're my go to for feelin' down... Part MST2K, part guilty pleasure.

As for re-watch for pure enjoyment, Black Lagoon. Jury's permanently out on "All Time" fav. I choose not to choose

Edited by S1NN3R

I've watched Cowboy Bebop more than any other series and it is one of my all time favorites. Second would probably be Ouran High School Host Club cause it never seems to get old.

I've rewatched Higurashi When they Cry too many times to count, so that's the first that comes to mind. Oh, Air was pretty good, too. They are two of my favorite shows- not at the very top of my list, but definitely up there.

Avion   

I've watched/read DB & DBZ too many times to count. I wouldn't necessarily call it my favorite but I definitely won't watch DBZ Kai, due to the horrible voice acting & background music.

Slayers.

It's not my favorite but it is my most watched. I was introduced to it a lot earlier than Ah! My Goddess and Haruhi (my actual favorites) and I have a bunch of friends who like watching it on get togethers. Seen it like 7 times from season 1 to 3.

Only watched season 4 the one time, though.

Also seen Dragonball Z TOO many times.

Black Butler.

Their outfits are just too amazing, I want to stare at them every day of my life.

At the moment, probably my favorite anime/manga series.

and Freezing <3

Edited by Uchihacest97

Normandy   

I don't typically re-watch series a lot, except for years ago when I was into DBZ and watched it over and over countless times (which was also before I considered myself an anime fan). Since then I've watched Azumanga Daioh and Tsukuyomi 3-4 times and maybe a dozen or so other anime twice.

The series that I have watched the most is Cowboy Bebop, Haibane Renmei, and Hellsing. I actually got my mom to watch Cowboy Bebop and Haibane Renmei with me and I got my dad to watch Cowboy Bebop with me.

Yes to Hellsing! That and Darker Than Black are my two most watched.

kopf1988   

Rewatched the most.... probably Ouran. Followed by Trigun, and then Hellsing.

Though I'm probably forgetting another old one that I watched a lot... >_> Bad memory XD.

Madoka Magica. I've watched it at least 5 times, which is a big deal for me since I don't rewatch very often. It's not my favorite of all time, no, but it's high up there.

I have a routine to watch Yu Yu Hakusho every summer. I have no idea when I started to do this, but it never cease to amaze me. It's my favorite show of all time.