Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rondo

This Crazy World...

"ME ME ME IT'S ALL ABOUT ME. I HATE GAY RIGHTS BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A LOWER CHANCE OF HITTING THAT AND TAPPING THAT AND UNLESS ITS A 3P I DONT CARE/I HATE THAT."

Something like that?

Are you high right now o-o

Are you high right now o-o

No I'm smoking mushrooms with mario<3

Seriously you never heard something similar to that before? I thought you might have considering fb and all.

-Coughs- some guys feel that gays are wrong and any homosexuals who show affection is wrong unless its:

1) Girl on girl

2) Them with girl on girl that would involve 3P

3) One of said girls isn't butch

Or they feel that a girl isn't really gay until they had a good 'thrusting.'

Oh and the all caps is how people get attention or a form of yelling or to emphasis a point, especially on forum sites, fb, tumblr, etc. So it was a joke.

Need a sarcasm emoticon.

Hmm, Obama kinda fell flat with that first debate.

Looks that way. When MSNBC is horrified at Obama's performance, that's not a good sign for him. I think Obama didn't prepare for this debate very well, but as someone pointed out, he's never really faced a tough debater before.

I would've put this up on the "Romney vs. Obama" thread, but...

Ben Da Mad Irishman

"I don't comment for just 24 hours..."

Looks that way. When MSNBC is horrified at Obama's performance, that's not a good sign for him. I think Obama didn't prepare for this debate very well, but as someone pointed out, he's never really faced a tough debater before.

Ben Da Mad Irishman

Yeah that.....well....

-Looks around to see if Mine is going to come to this thread from what Sent said-

I didn't watch it because...I kind of busy .=. I was checking my emails and running around trying to pay rent/other things.

Ben Da Mad Irishman

He seemed really nervous. But it's only a matter of time before the fact-checkers jump down Romney's throat.

rondo   

He seemed really nervous. But it's only a matter of time before the fact-checkers jump down Romney's throat.

Fact-checkers were already on the offensive during the debate and since then.

Big Bird..well, he is kinda the face of PBS..and he/PBS was brought up in the debate. So that is what BB had to do with the debate. Big Bird meme commence.

Ben Da Mad Irishman

I'm pretty sure Romney isn't classified as a good debater. I remember hearing about that. Honestly, he is a horrible speaker, so I can't see how he'd be a good debater. After watching, neither one of them really wowed me.

Watched most of it last night.

Wasn't impressed by either.

(Please keep it civil and leave us mods out of discussion. :])

kahad   

Did not watch the debate, but Obama must have epically failed if even MSNBC is criticizing him.

In other news, Akin has a terminally case of foot-in-mouth disease.

Xeno, per Wikipedia, Akin has a congressional district seat that includes parts of St.Louis. Should you ever run into him, please do me, America, and the rest of the world a favor by sewing his mouth shut. This guy just does not know when to shut up.

Did not watch the debate, but Obama must have epically failed if even MSNBC is criticizing him.

In other news, Akin has a terminally case of foot-in-mouth disease.

Xeno, per Wikipedia, Akin has a congressional district seat that includes parts of St.Louis. Should you ever run into him, please do me, America, and the rest of the world a favor by sewing his mouth shut. This guy just does not know when to shut up.

Half of the city is on that mission. lol

You've obviously never tried.

I was going to use this though:

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-smoke-weed-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-everyday-6fc718.jpg

But that was overused.

I laughed too hard in that video

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs

bigbird.jpg

You know there is such a thing as public funding right? I'm kinda surprised about the amount of people screaming over the "END OF SESAME STREET!" With our embace of public funding ways like kickstarter why is it so difficult to just give money to PBS? I remember as a kid all those fundraser programs that happened all the time on PBS tv.

kahad   

Half of the city is on that mission. lol

I wish you and the good citizens of St. Louis the very best of luck with this mission.

You know there is such a thing as public funding right? I'm kinda surprised about the amount of people screaming over the "END OF SESAME STREET!" With our embace of public funding ways like kickstarter why is it so difficult to just give money to PBS? I remember as a kid all those fundraser programs that happened all the time on PBS tv.

I think the main reason people are so perplexed about the Big Bird comment is that out of ALL of the issues with the economy he targets PBS in his presidential debate. Borrowing money from China to pay for foreign aid back to China is making a much larger hole in the deficit than a tv station.

I think the main reason people are so perplexed about the Big Bird comment is that out of ALL of the issues with the economy he targets PBS in his presidential debate. Borrowing money from China to pay for foreign aid back to China is making a much larger hole in the deficit than a tv station.

Probably because PBS could easily support itself. Congress could cut PBS funding tomorrow and it would simply be snapped up by someone else. Heck, if nothing else, Sprout would pick up Sesame Street.

Romney probably picked Big Bird because no one has heard of anything else that's on PBS. I was surprised to learn that Lehrer was still alive.

Ben Da Mad Irishman

"Of course, I don't have a TV"

rondo   

I just happened to read about the Romney shirt before I got here. The stories made me laugh. An 8 year old...wrote that. And, to top it off, they sent it Romney's campaign and...HUFFPO. LOL, yeah right.

The warcraft one I find depressing. It's just makes Rebuplicans look more like old stubborn people that have no idea how the world is now. "OMG she plays video games?!" "Totally unfit for public office!!" *facepalm*

This is why a friend and I would like to just do a clean out of everyone in office and replace them with not angry old white men.

30 something that made his own business from scratch? In.

50 year old woman who has studied women's lib, trends, etc and has started a non-profit to help those in need? In.

70 year old man who just figured out WoW doesn't always mean an exclamation of amazement and got mad about it? Gone.

Being a fan of WoW would actually make me more likely to vote for them. I like candidates who understand geekdom. (I may not like Obama's policies, but the dude is a comic fan and plays video games. I'll give him grace there.)

Hmm...see, this is how politicians should make excuses. "Yeah, sorry about that, fellow citizens. I missed that budget meeting because I was leveling up my Pandarian monk."

Who wouldn't believe and understand that?

Ben Da Mad Irishman

"I am biased towards nerdery"

Being a fan of WoW would actually make me more likely to vote for them. I like candidates who understand geekdom. (I may not like Obama's policies, but the dude is a comic fan and plays video games. I'll give him grace there.)

Hmm...see, this is how politicians should make excuses. "Yeah, sorry about that, fellow citizens. I missed that budget meeting because I was leveling up my Pandarian monk."

Who wouldn't believe and understand that?

Ben Da Mad Irishman

"I am biased towards nerdery"

I'll vote for them than "OH WHOOPS! We messed up because of X person and because oh....let's blame Y country this time!"

But I'm a geek as well >:3