Anime Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Fujoshi

Loveless....has came back?

I was going on Amazon and suddenly seen Loveless volume 9 and 10 preorders? With covers? Huh?

I remember how I bought the whole series when Borders was still around and was a bit disappointed that I couldn't buy more than eight volumes. I thought that the translations was dropped due to it being licensed, like the manga Genju no Seiza. But two-three years later it's up and done now.

Sadly a lot of other stuff by Tokyopop is still in limbo.

Really? that's interesting. I tried out Loveless and didn't really get into it, but there are a few other Tokyopop titles that I REALLY want finished. For example, the last two volumes of VBRose T_T Beautiful series, and last time I looked only like the first 7 volumes were available translated online. The last two volumes are 13 and 14. My shelf looks so lonely and wrong incomplete...

Really? that's interesting. I tried out Loveless and didn't really get into it, but there are a few other Tokyopop titles that I REALLY want finished. For example, the last two volumes of VBRose T_T Beautiful series, and last time I looked only like the first 7 volumes were available translated online. The last two volumes are 13 and 14. My shelf looks so lonely and wrong incomplete...

I was hoping that I could find other mangas but besides this and maybe Hetalia, there isn't anything else ._.;

Also Junjou isn't finished either :<