Anime Central Forums
Naoya Toudou

Another Persona Anime?

I was just wondering what you guys think. they've done persona 4 into an anime. i can easily see them doing 3 and maybe even 2 with how detailed their stories are. I personally think they could make an awesome OVA with part 1. the story isnt as comlpex as the others and the game is a little shorter too so 26 episodes would be a bit drastic but i was thinking more like a 8-12 episode ova series if that lol. i think it could turn out pretty well.while 3 and even 2 could stick to the 26 episode format.

what are your opinions? :)

An anime adaptation of Persona 3 would be fantastic. I loved that game so much. And I think they did a great job on 4.

they did and seeing part 3 would be awesome as well. i wonder how they would include "the answer" if if they went that far

Oh my! A Persona 3 anime would indeed be cool.. I really learned to love those characters.

The few little fun skits from youtube are SUPER entertaining (imo anyways), I love "she goes for a walk" and "commu break."

Happy links :)

She goes for a walk.. I had to pause about a million times to absorb all the hilarity in these

Too much fun.

Edited by Izuhara_Torozu

Okko   

Oh my! A Persona 3 anime would indeed be cool.. I really learned to love those characters.

The few little fun skits from youtube are SUPER entertaining (imo anyways), I love "she goes for a walk" and "commu break."

Happy links :)

She goes for a walk.. I had to pause about a million times to absorb all the hilarity in these

Too much fun.

I'm glad that didn't happen with the relationships in P3 like in the first video, I'd be screwed XD

Okko   

that makes 2 of us! XD LOL awww i dont know who id pick Fuuka or Yukari LOL

That's a trick question my friend..Mitsuru.XD

P3 needs more love. But P1 and P2 need even more. But if we're going for popularity Since P4 The Animation has happened and Atlus is giving an EXTREME amount of love to P4 with The Golden, P4:UMA, P4:A, P4: live Drama, Atlus needs to jump on the bandwagon and do a P3:Animation , because let's be honest Triniy soul was just .."meh"

And then AKihiko shows up and is like... I'm here ! :D but I can't use my persona because I'm too old which doesn't make sense because of Adachi..>_>

XD and coming from the boys side.. I'd say Yukari is a winner for Minato XD

As much as I love the Persona games, I can't get myself to watching any of the anime series. Persona 3 and 4 both felt "anime" enough for me, honestly. And that's probably why I loved them both so much. Still, I can't take any love away from either of the Persona 2 games (Eternal Punishment and Innocent Sin), either. Those were pretty awesome.

Edited by ZSchleicher

I wouldn't mind seeing:

SMT anime adoption before P3.

Because Raidou needs to be in animu along with Hitoshura.

BUT THAT'S ME :3

Id most likely go with Yukari XD probably because im a Rukia lover and pretty much a sucker For any of Michelle Ruff's Roles ( Fujiko, Elie, ect lol)

I agree if they did do a new anime it would probably be by popularity and end up with P3 though if they did P 1 or 2 it could certainly turn out to be great stories and revive the original games a bit lol. and yes an original SMT anime would be great to see as well :)

Edited by Naoya Toudou

Looks like our dreams have come true. P3 is getting an anime adaptation

Link?

THERE WAS A PERSONA 4 MOVIE?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?

It's just the series/game condensed even more plus the True ending .. yknow the true ending of the game with Izanami.

It's just the series/game condensed even more plus the True ending .. yknow the true ending of the game with Izanami.

I would still watch it-

-Remembers one part-

-Has Emetophobia-

:/ Maybe on DVD.