Anime Central Forums
Jello

Diablo 3

Jello   

Soooo Diablo 3 finally has a release date of May 15th, WHOS EXCITED!?!? I know I am... I also know that if I suddenly disappear for days at a time... everyone will know why :-D

Voxx   

I was a huge fan of the first one but didn't really like the second one as much. I am excited for the release. I can't wait to level up that Demon Hunter!

Despite any all potential criticism (WoW clone, Cash AH, etc...). I am still looking forward to this game a ton. Why? Because to this day I have never once regretted buying a Blizzard game. The game looks good and every game before this has been good. I've got no reason to think this will be any different. I may very well be wrong but we'll only know when the game is out.

Despite any all potential criticism (WoW clone, Cash AH, etc...). I am still looking forward to this game a ton. Why? Because to this day I have never once regretted buying a Blizzard game. The game looks good and every game before this has been good. I've got no reason to think this will be any different. I may very well be wrong but we'll only know when the game is out.

Well some of the changes got peopleupset, like having a online connection to play single player or the RMAH, really i think RMAH is going to bomb, it going to be people charging too mush so no one buys anything or prices being too small and with blizzerd's cut people just give up, i still think normal AH wil be fine.

chompzie   

I'm so happy, it's released after finals are over, so that means I don't have to fail my classes!! 8D

I've been waiting since... since... well, since I finished Diablo 2...

SCREW SUMMER, I'MMA PLAY VIDYA GAMES!

I was excited for it. But I'm think they are going to make this more into MMO then a single player dungun crawler like the first one. So I'll wait awhile after it comes out and see how it goes.

I like what the beta showed off. The gameplay was fast and hectic enough at times and it feels like it'll be plenty hard on the harder difficulties. The classes are all pretty unique and it's not nearly as WoW-ish as I thought it would be.

Voxx   

I don't like WoW so I am so happy they didn't make it like that. I was so excited going through old Tristram. I can't wait for the release of this game. What classes did everyone choose?

Demon Hunter for me ♥

Kii   

Only like a week before Diablo III comes out.

Everyone in my house is freaking out about the real money auction house...but I don't really think it'll be THAT easy to make money on D3.

But yeah. Aside from that, D3 looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to become a shut-in again! ;C

D3 3/10 I was not expecting anything fantastic from this game considering its develop time... but I did expect better. Overall, the game is way to easy... its designed to be nOOb friendly (including 5 year olds) overall content is rather linear... graphics are... 6 years old (as that's around when they first stated developing this game). Classes are quite boring, and skills / stats are rather limited. Worth checking out, but if you were a old school D2 fan... you may want to just pretend this game never existed. It seems that blizzard just made it in order to get people to stop spamming their forums asking fro D3.

After all, blizzard is the new kid game company, look at how easy WoW is now.

Just my opinion on the game. Blunder!!!

Jello   

so far i rather enjoy the game...the whole 2 hours ive been able to play..... you would think by now that they would have enough servers to handle the traffic and that the launch of a highly anticipated game would go smoothly... but oh no not blizzard...

I'm already having a blast. Sure the DRM is annoying, but I at least understand a lot of the reasoning behind it. The time I spent playing it as a Monk with a Barbarian and Wizard has been pretty solid so far. I'm liking it mostly because a lot of the complexity of D2 has been removed, though I'm beginning to find skills, even as I progress, that are just not suited to my tastes at all and are just not as useful.

It's also a lot more COLORFUL, something game developers seem to disregard when making games. I also dig how characters interact with each other now, instead of having spurt out predetermined one liners they carry out full conversations with NPC's. Also hearing the companions talk crap about each other is rich as well. It's the small things that make this a bit deeper game than before.

Something that's also different is the fact I have allies to play with now, instead of being by myself and having to deal with hacked armor PVP'ers waiting outside the Rogue Encampment to slay me with one single mouse click. That got really old, really fast. Overall, aside from the server issues they're having (and how could you not expect them on such a huge game?) been worth it so far. I'll have to wait for the endgame to comment on the story, as I'm only in the second Act.

Who else was kind of bummed when

Leah killed Decard Cain in the First Act?

you can costom make your bars latter on, ie like any hot key game. it in options.

the servers sucks, but i had a blast with my friends today.

also with all the drama right now, i am sure bioware is happy their not the only big screw up this year.

rondo   

Been pretty good so far aside from server issues. I can understand no PvP at this point. The latency sucks. Grouping up with people worked out pretty well and so far I am liking my Demon Hunter and Monk.