Anime Central Forums
HiroEcks

What's the last thing you ate?

HiroEcks   

Pretty pointless thread but I must know what you recently ate!

I just had a tuna sub from subway on Italian herbs bread WHICH for a fact is the best bread they have to offer. Prove me wrong. You wont.

Honey Oat is the best bread they offer!!!!

As for my most recent meal, I just finished lunch! Grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes with Frank's Red Hot, a granola bar and a bottle of water.

obakasan   

Culver's cheese butterburger snack pack with fries, Mountain Dew (a rare indulgence as I don't get to Culver's very often) (Kenosha!), and polished it off with a chocolate chip cookie from the supply here at work.

Still working on the Mountain Dew... <uurrp>

Which means I'll probably only have some saltines for dinner... Maybe some pineapple... Perhaps a bit of turkey...

Isamu   

Eggs now. Then it shall be Subway.

So sick of subway. When I worked there I ate four footlong subs per shift. Pennstation and firehouse subs are so much better.

So sick of subway. When I worked there I ate four footlong subs per shift. Pennstation and firehouse subs are so much better.

I've always wanted to try Firehouse Subs, and now that I live in Evanston, there's one (sort of) nearby, down Dempster Street. I'm definitely going to hit it up now that my dude Isamu has recommended it.

Edited by YoungBirdcall

Isamu   

I've always wanted to try Firehouse Subs, and now that I live in Evanston, there's one (sort of) nearby, down Dempster Street. I'm definitely going to hit it up now that my dude Isamu has recommended it.

When I go I get the Italian and a meatball sub.

HiroEcks   

Jeez, why on earth?!

Isamu   

That's a lot of sandwich sir. Almost too much.

Worked seven hour shifts. Used to make one footlong with 16 pieces cheese, salami, pepperoni, eight meatballs, and eight strips bacon.

My coworker used to work there. I only go when I feel like it. It is right across the street and its too far.