Anime Central Forums
MarinoffR

Is anyone getting RE Operation Raccon City

So I've been playing RE Operation Raccon city for the past five days (Preordered from the Capcom Store) and I was wondering if anyone on this forum is getting it.

Grimmons   

So I've been playing RE Operation Raccon city for the past five days (Preordered from the Capcom Store) and I was wondering if anyone on this forum is getting it.

I really, really want to. Is it good? Worth the money?

I really, really want to. Is it good? Worth the money?

Its preatty good, but I wouldn't say its the best RE game out there. Its a mix of RE: outbreak and L4D. Minus the infection meter from outbreak...

Edited by MarinoffR

Grimmons   

Its preatty good, but I wouldn't say its the best RE game out there. Its a mix of RE: outbreak and L4D. Minus the infection meter from outbreak...

Cool, thanks!

Cool, thanks!

No problem

Only Thing I will say is its better to play with friends or other people online cause the AI are kinda....derp

I'm thinking about it, too.

Wonderful game?

After finishing the rather short single player campaign, I can truely say its decent. Nothing mind blowing.

Pros:

-Great Atmoshere

-Cool Characeters

-Fun with friends

Cons:

-Meh story

-irritatingly dumb AI partners

-Short campaign

Damn. I'm really iffy on getting this game now.

I like good, long stories in games.

And now that I know that it's short, it might not be on my list to play now.

You can probably rent it or get it for cheap in a couple of months

STVO   

It sounds like it's a better multiplayer game and unfortunately I don't play as much as I wish to online. I always like it when a game has a good single player experience. The reviews for it haven't been so hot, so I'm kind of skeptical. I may give it a rental. Hope you guys are enjoying it though. I guess I'm just really clamoring for 6 though. :)

It sounds like it's a better multiplayer game and unfortunately I don't play as much as I wish to online. I always like it when a game has a good single player experience. The reviews for it haven't been so hot, so I'm kind of skeptical. I may give it a rental. Hope you guys are enjoying it though. I guess I'm just really clamoring for 6 though. :)

I Can't wait for six either. :)

DarkMimi   

I actually got the game on release day so I could play online with my BF. I knew what I was getting into (short campaign, idiot AI partners) but I do love the multiplayer aspect. I don't play online enough and I want to get as much use from my new headset as possible :)

I'd say if you want to play it, but are iffy about spending so much, do as others have said. Rent it just to try it out, buy it when it's cheaper in a few months (we all know it will be), or borrow a copy from a friend. I'm personally ready for RE6 to come out, this'll do in the meantime.

Grimmons   

I rented it, wasn't really impressed. Beyond cool characters and some good voice acting it wasn't anything special. I fear for the Resident Evil series... I want to be weirded out again and wondering if I'll have enough ammo for whatever's around the next corner.